- 6 hrs ago Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- 7 hrs ago TVS Riding Gear & Causal Apparel Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- 9 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 BS-VI Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago KTM Duke 250 Finance Options On Offer: Low Interest Rate & Exchange Bonus Offered Across India
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Lifestyle Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Hyundai Motors India is said to be working on updating the entire model lineup of their popular Creta SUV in the market. According to Autocar India, Hyundai will be introducing a new 'EX' variant for the Creta SUV in India in the coming days. The new Hyundai Creta 'EX' variant is said to replace the current 'E+' model.
Apart from the additional 'EX' variant on the Creta SUV, Hyundai will discontinue the S automatic-diesel trim. This will make the 'SX' variant the only model to offer a diesel-automatic combination.
Coming to the new variant on the Hyundai Creta, the 'EX'. This new variant will come with a number of additional features and equipment over the current models. This includes front fog lamps with integrated DRLs, central arm-rest for the rear passengers with cup-holders, rear parking camera and adjustable headrests on the rear seats.
All the above mentioned features will be common to both the petrol and diesel variants of the 'EX' trim. The Hyundai Creta diesel EX, on the other hand, will feature further additional features as well. This will include 5.0-inch touchscreen audio unit, map light with sunglass holder, front-USB charging socket and steering-mounted audio controls.
Apart from the above variant changes, there will be no other changes to the Hyundai Creta lineup in India. The Hyundai Creta will continue to be offered with the same three engine offerings: 1.4-litre diesel, 1.6-litre diesel and 1.6-litre petrol.
The 1.4-litre diesel produces 89bhp and 220Nm of torque; the 1.6-litre diesel churns out 126bhp and 260Nm of torque and the 1.6-litre petrol puts out 122bhp and 151Nm of torque. Depending on the variant, the three engines will come mated to either a six-speed manual or an automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Creta Variant Update
The Hyundai Creta is one of the most popular SUV offerings in the country. It is also one of the best-selling products from the Korean carmaker in India. The prices for the new 'EX' variant will be revealed upon launch. The Hyundai Creta rivals the likes of the Tata Harrier, Nissan Kicks and the Jeep Compass in the Indian market.