- 44 min ago Formula One Legend Niki Lauda Passes Away At 70
- 2 hrs ago Suzuki Confirms Gixxer 250 Naked Roadster Launch — Coming Diwali 2019
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Rapid To Feature New 1.0-Litre TSI Engine — Upgrading The Czechs
- 3 hrs ago New Hyundai Venue Compact-SUV Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.50 Lakh
- Movies Kapil Sharma Mocks Bappi Lahiri; Calls him 'Maharani Of Jaipur'!
- News Men wearing Modi masks prepare 2,000 Kg Laddoos ahead of poll results
- Technology Infinix S4 launched in India with triple rear camera, 32MP front camera and more
- Sports World Cup prize money not too high than IPL
- Finance Reliance Beats IOC To Become India's Biggest Company In Revenue Terms
- Lifestyle Bhringraj Oil: Benefits For Hair & How To Use
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
German car manufacturer, Volkswagen, celebrated the onset of Gudi Padwa and Ugadi by delivering 500 cars in a single day in the region.
The mega-delivery programme received an overwhelming response across the region. This further encouraged the brand to work towards regional market development.
Volkswagen also offered attractive benefits to its respective customers on the purchase of a brand new carline. Also, current Volkswagen owners received attractive exchange and financial benefits along with loyalty bonus.
Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, "We are delighted with the overwhelming response received from our customers this festive season. Festivals are all about celebrations and joy, and to keep up with the momentum, we offered attractive benefits to our customers. We welcome our new customers to the Volkswagen family and would like to assure them our world-class service experience."
The latest offerings from Volkswagen are the Vento Sport and the Polo Pace. Prices of these limited edition models are similar to their regular variants.
The two models have primarily received aesthetic changes, without any mechanical changes being made. The Polo Pace receives 15-inch razor Diamond cut alloy wheels, while the Vento sport gets glossy black roof foils and spoilers.
Thoughts On The Volkswagen Mega-delivery Programme
Volkswagen's recent mega-delivery programme created a great opportunity for the company to attract new customers. While also working towards better sales in regional markets.