TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jet Airways Passengers Left Bleeding After Crew Forgets To Maintain Cabin Pressure
- Nokia Teases The Launch Of A New Gaming Phone In India — Android N-Gage?
- Sadak 2 — Sanjay Dutt, Pooja Bhatt, Alia Bhatt & Aditya Roy Kapur To Star In The Upcoming Film
- The Strange Triangles On Your Palm And Their Hidden Meanings
- Five Places That Make Sirsi In Karnataka, A Wonderful Vacation Spot
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 40 Lakh
Tata Nexon, the compact SUV offering from Tata Motors has signed up to be the official sponsors for the Indian Premier League (IPL). The association between Tata Motors and IPL will be for a period of three years starting from 2018.
Fans can engage in activities like the Tata Nexon Fan Catch — where fans who take single-handed catches in a match can win Rs 1 Lakh while the season's fan winner gets a Nexon SUV.
There are also activities for the cricketers like the Tata Nexon Super Striker — with daily awards for the best strikers in every match and the best striker of the season winning a Nexon as well.
Tata Motors will also offer other brand engaging experiences and Nexon merchandises throughout the season.
The Indian car manufacturer aims to leverage this opportunity to showcase their Nexon product in stadiums across the country.
Commenting on this association, Mayank Pareek, President Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors said, "We are delighted to have our Level Nex performing brand Tata Nexon be associated with IPL, one of the biggest sporting event in the country that gives brands a very effective, large-scale platform to connect with its consumers."
Launched in December 2017 with a starting price of Rs 5.85 Lakh ex-showroom (Delhi), the Nexon is the first sub-4 metre compact SUV offering from Tata Motors.
The Nexon comes in petrol and diesel variants, both producing 108bhp with 170Nm and 220Nm of torque respectively.
Thoughts On Tata Motors Sponsorship Deal With IPL
The sponsorship deal with IPL is a big boost for Tata Motors. With match venues spread across the country, the company will really look to engage with fans from all over India and offer engaging brand experience to attract customers in large numbers towards its Nexon product.