- 13 min ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 1 hr ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 1 hr ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- 2 hrs ago MG Motor & eChargeBays Collaborates To Provide Home Charging Infrastructure
- Movies Deepika Padukone Reveals Why She Didn't Opt For A Live-In With Ranveer Singh
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Lifestyle Food Poisoning: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Sports Mithali Raj shuts down troll for criticising her language preference, says 'I am a very proud Indian'
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- News Hearing in Ayodhya case, the second-longest ever in the history of Supreme Court
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Mercedes-Benz has announced the launch of their new customer centric programme - Mercedes-Benz Brand Tour. The programme aims to concentrate on Tier II and III regions with potential customers, who have not had the opportunity to experience the brand due to the lack of showrooms in their cities.
The German luxury carmaker will provide customers overwhelming brand experience such as test-drives, off-roading, while also beshowcasing the entire product portfolio. The company will also provide Mercedes-Benz Certified, customer service and flexible financial services.
The Brand Tour is scheduled to visit a total of 14 cities across India. The tour started with Aurangabad, Udaipur and Allahabad and is scheduled to visit 11 other cities including Haldwani, Ranchi, Arunachal, Shimla, Vapi and South Goa among others.
The tour would provide a unique experience for all potential customer in cities where the company does not have a direct presence. Customers will get to experience the brand up-close and personal, while also getting a chance to test drive the cars of their choice.
Mercedes-Benz certified teams will also provide; complimentary vehicle evaluation, the opportunity for a special trade-in, customer Service offers and packages and personalized finance offers.
Speaking on the occasion, Roland Folger, Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said, "India's growth has given a major economic boost to its Tier II and III markets and with this growing economy, we now have an expanded customer base and favourable wealth distribution in the country. We are confident that the initiative will help the brand expand its footprint and penetrate deeper into the Indian market."
Thoughts On The Mercedes-Benz Brand Tour
The Mercedes-Benz Brand Tour is a good way to bring the brand directly to the customers. The Brand Tour is a good way to allow customers to experience the cars first hand and gather potential sales in smaller cities where big car manufacturers do not have any direct presence.