- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Weather today: Pre-Monsoon rains likely for Bangaloreans for the next three days
- Movies Hina Khan Is Highest Paid Actress In Television? The Actress Has A Witty Answer!
- Sports I was fighting with the spirit of Lauda - Hamilton wins his 'hardest race'
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Technology Google Pixel 3 XL price axed by Rs 28,000, now available starting at Rs 54,999
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Mercedes-Benz has announced the launch of their new customer centric programme - Mercedes-Benz Brand Tour. The programme aims to concentrate on Tier II and III regions with potential customers, who have not had the opportunity to experience the brand due to the lack of showrooms in their cities.
The German luxury carmaker will provide customers overwhelming brand experience such as test-drives, off-roading, while also beshowcasing the entire product portfolio. The company will also provide Mercedes-Benz Certified, customer service and flexible financial services.
The Brand Tour is scheduled to visit a total of 14 cities across India. The tour started with Aurangabad, Udaipur and Allahabad and is scheduled to visit 11 other cities including Haldwani, Ranchi, Arunachal, Shimla, Vapi and South Goa among others.
The tour would provide a unique experience for all potential customer in cities where the company does not have a direct presence. Customers will get to experience the brand up-close and personal, while also getting a chance to test drive the cars of their choice.
Mercedes-Benz certified teams will also provide; complimentary vehicle evaluation, the opportunity for a special trade-in, customer Service offers and packages and personalized finance offers.
Speaking on the occasion, Roland Folger, Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said, "India's growth has given a major economic boost to its Tier II and III markets and with this growing economy, we now have an expanded customer base and favourable wealth distribution in the country. We are confident that the initiative will help the brand expand its footprint and penetrate deeper into the Indian market."
Thoughts On The Mercedes-Benz Brand Tour
The Mercedes-Benz Brand Tour is a good way to bring the brand directly to the customers. The Brand Tour is a good way to allow customers to experience the cars first hand and gather potential sales in smaller cities where big car manufacturers do not have any direct presence.