- 4 hrs ago Tata Tiago And Tata Tigor Top Variants Updated: New Features And Colours Added
- 9 hrs ago Top 10 Safest Cars In India, 2022: Under 10 Lakhs
- 12 hrs ago Tata Tiago & Tigor CNG Launched In India At Rs 6.09 Lakh: Variants, Specs & More Details
- 14 hrs ago Skoda Slavia Delivery Timeline Revealed: Deliveries To Commence From March Onwards
- News Websites, YouTube channels spreading lies, conspiring against India will be blocked: Minister Thakur
- Sports India vs South Africa 1st ODI 2022: Player of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Scorecard, Records and Stats
- Finance 3 Debt Free Chemical Stocks In India With M-Cap Over Rs. 10,000 Crore To Add To Your Watchlist
- Education UPPSC PCS Main Combined/USS Exam Deferred Owing To COVID, To Be Held From March 23 Onwards
- Movies French Actor Gaspard Ulliel Of Moon Knight Fame Passes Away At 37 After Ski Accident
- Technology AMD Radeon Pro W6400, W6500M, And W6300M Server Grade GPUs Launched: Not Meant For Gaming
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Assam In Winter Of 2022
- Lifestyle Do You Often Pick The Skin Around Nails? You May Have Excoriation Or Skin Picking Disorder?
Is it time to head out for the night with your friends? Yes, I’m talking to you, Mr Designated Driver for every pub crawl night, cricket match night, and for whatever else you and your bunch of buddies can come up with next, as an excuse for fun. How many are you planning to squeeze into the back of that hatchback of yours; five, six, maybe seven?
Now before you act right now like your friends plan to do in a few hours time, let us discuss the term overloading. Your hot hatch is meant for five people and you're planning to squeeze in nine. See the problem here? However, if it still hasn't got into your thick skull, here 5 things you should know about overloading a car.