- 11 min ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- 27 min ago Tata Elxsi To Supply China With Autosar-Adaptive Platform
- 35 min ago Hyundai Confirms Diesel Engine Upgradation to BS-VI Norms — Will Not Discontinue Diesel Engines
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Kona Electric Launching On 9 July — The Koreans Are Leading The Electric Revolution
- Sports Ashwin to play for Nottinghamshire in county cricket
- Movies Maharshi Box Office Collections 2 Weeks: Mahesh Babu's Movie Has A Splendid Run
- News Pakistan successfully test-fires ballistic missile Shaheen-II
- Finance 10 Nifty Stocks That Hit 52-Week Highs Today
- Technology Fujifilm launches GFX100 game-changing Mirrorless Camera
- Education SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Will Be Released On This Date
- Lifestyle 18 Effective Home Remedies For Asthma
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
German luxury car manufacturer, BMW India has launched their unique Online Sales Channel facility in the country. Through this platform, customers can select and purchase any of their favourite BMW India model, online.
BMW Online Sales Channel allows customers to compare the specifications of various models with each other, configure a model to their taste and find suitable financing options. Payment-related consultations are also available, 24x7.
Potential customers can further book a test drive online, from a BMW dealership of their choice. The support functions through chat and messaging aid in a really efficient and hassle-free experience.
If a customer makes a purchase, he/she will be notified about the entire process through relevant updates within the BMW Online Sales Channel. This allows anyone to buy their dream BMW product at the comfort of their home.
The entire system will be run by the respective dealers in the user's location. To provide a seamless user experience, the platform is integrated to BMW India website, CRM systems and a lot of other things related to the brand's sales network.
Vikram Pawah, Chairman of BMW Group India, said, "Digitalisation will be a key differentiator in our industry and will become an increasingly important retail channel in the future. BMW is pioneering the futuristic path of automotive retail in India that will go beyond physical boundaries and appeal to fans in the digital world."
"We are the first luxury automotive manufacturer in India to offer an end-to-end digital sales solution for the entire product range. With this, our customers will have greater independence and flexibility in choosing the purchase process. BMW Group has always been a customer-centric brand and today, a new milestone is being added to BMW India's fascinating story", Pawah further added.
Thoughts On BMW Online Sales Channel
Although there are a lot of online purchase facilities available in the automotive field, only a few of them offer a niggle-free user experience. BMW India will surely help purchase a new car, with the least time and effort; something which many potential luxury car buyers cannot compromise on. BMW Online Sales Channel also lets the brand's fans to check out their favourite model in full detail.