- 5 hrs ago Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 Power & Torque Figures Revealed: Becomes Less Powerful
- 6 hrs ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol-Hybrid Details Revealed: India Launch Expected Soon
- 7 hrs ago New Hyundai Elantra Official Walkaround Video Released: India Launch Expected Next Year
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki Swift Sport Spotted Undisguised At Delhi Airport: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Sushmita Sen To Make Acting Comeback And Digital Debut With Ram Madhvani’s Web Series Titled Aarya
- News UN Security Council to discuss COVID-19 pandemic in closed session today
- Sports Coronavirus: World Athletics suspends Olympics qualification period until December
- Lifestyle 7 Things You Should Know About The Coronavirus Outbreak
- Technology How To Get 84GB 4G Data Per Month From Vodafone, Airtel, And Reliance Jio
- Finance Get Doorstep Delivery Of Cash From Your Bank A/c In Kerala From April 8 Amid Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
McLaren makes fast cars, and two desirable models are the 12C and the P1 GTR. Now, a company called HyperCar Development has come up with a tri-turbo kit for the McLaren 12C that spikes the car's performance to 1200hp (1183bhp).
The tri-turbo tuning package can be purchased for $140,000, and what you get from the package is an insane sounding turbo spool. That said, the package comes with an eight-point roll cage, a massive hydraulic air brake similar to that of the P1 GTR, and of course, a claimed top speed of 434km/h.
Oh, and the numbers - the 12C can accelerate from 0 to 100km/h in 2.4 seconds, and to 160km/h in 3.5 seconds from a stand still. The McLaren 12C clears the quarter mile stretch in 8 seconds.
Coming up with tuning kits for top-of-the-line cars are quite difficult, as the chassis and most components are already on their limits. The 12C too faced similar trouble since the tuner says the engine bay was cramped and fitting the third turbocharger was difficult. When you do manage to overcome all these troubles and find the right balance, results are sweet.