TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
McLaren makes fast cars, and two desirable models are the 12C and the P1 GTR. Now, a company called HyperCar Development has come up with a tri-turbo kit for the McLaren 12C that spikes the car's performance to 1200hp (1183bhp).
The tri-turbo tuning package can be purchased for $140,000, and what you get from the package is an insane sounding turbo spool. That said, the package comes with an eight-point roll cage, a massive hydraulic air brake similar to that of the P1 GTR, and of course, a claimed top speed of 434km/h.
Oh, and the numbers - the 12C can accelerate from 0 to 100km/h in 2.4 seconds, and to 160km/h in 3.5 seconds from a stand still. The McLaren 12C clears the quarter mile stretch in 8 seconds.
Coming up with tuning kits for top-of-the-line cars are quite difficult, as the chassis and most components are already on their limits. The 12C too faced similar trouble since the tuner says the engine bay was cramped and fitting the third turbocharger was difficult. When you do manage to overcome all these troubles and find the right balance, results are sweet.