- 1 day ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 1 day ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 3 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Jamshedpur FC vs Chennaiyin FC: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, Match Info
- News PM Modi meets Arun Shourie at Pune hospital, enquires about his health
- Movies Hyderabad Murder Accused Killed In Encounter: Upendra’s Bold Comments Go Viral
- Technology Here's How To Perform Diagnostics Tests On Your Smartphone
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
McLaren makes fast cars, and two desirable models are the 12C and the P1 GTR. Now, a company called HyperCar Development has come up with a tri-turbo kit for the McLaren 12C that spikes the car's performance to 1200hp (1183bhp).
The tri-turbo tuning package can be purchased for $140,000, and what you get from the package is an insane sounding turbo spool. That said, the package comes with an eight-point roll cage, a massive hydraulic air brake similar to that of the P1 GTR, and of course, a claimed top speed of 434km/h.
Oh, and the numbers - the 12C can accelerate from 0 to 100km/h in 2.4 seconds, and to 160km/h in 3.5 seconds from a stand still. The McLaren 12C clears the quarter mile stretch in 8 seconds.
Coming up with tuning kits for top-of-the-line cars are quite difficult, as the chassis and most components are already on their limits. The 12C too faced similar trouble since the tuner says the engine bay was cramped and fitting the third turbocharger was difficult. When you do manage to overcome all these troubles and find the right balance, results are sweet.