- 20 min ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro And 1100 Sport Pro Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 11.95 Lakh
- 56 min ago Renault Increases The Price Of The Triber MPV Once Again: Here Are The New Prices
- 2 hrs ago Tesla Likely To Establish A Research Centre In Bengaluru: Read More To Find Out
- 18 hrs ago MG Hector Dual-Tone Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.84 Lakh
- Technology Poco X3 With Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Chipset Launched In India; Better Than Competition?
- News What is Banking Regulation Amendment Bill, 2020: What it means for banks and customers?
- Movies Khaali Peeli Trailer: Ishaan, Ananya Are On The Run From Cops And A 'Menacing' Jaideep Ahlawat
- Sports Why Cengiz Under looks to be a great signing for Brendan Rodgers
- Finance Vodafone Idea Slips 7% On Reports That It May Need To Pay 10% AGR Dues By Mar
- Lifestyle To Fast Or Not To Fast! A Nutritionist’s View On Fasting, Its Benefits And Side Effects
- Education CBSE Class 12 Compartment Exam Date 2020 Schedule
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Datsun teams up with Magic Bus for a special campaign in India. The Flag Bearers campaign for the ICC WT20 event commences and will be organised in eight cities. Over 200 underprivileged children will get a chance to walk into the stadium with cricket legends.
Through the campaign, Datsun will provide the youth of India support in an aspirational aspect. Underprivileged children in India will be a part of all the matches. The children will be Flag Bearers for the match and will get to meet several international cricketers.
All matches held in Bangalore, Delhi, Dharamshala, Mohali, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Nagpur will provide access to selected children. Magic Bus will select 26 underprivileged children for every match from the particular city.
Over four lakh children are taken care of by Magic Bus among India's poorest areas. Magic Bus goal is to provide education as well as a better journey towards adulthood. Datsun aims to help children with an I Say Yes attitude towards their dreams.
Nissan will be a part of the International Cricket Council for eight years. They are the official sponsor and partner to bring cricket closer to people around the world. Several exciting campaigns have been introduced by the Japanese manufacturer to further promote cricket.