- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- 2 days ago MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- 2 days ago TVS Apache RR310 BS6 Is Expected To Launch On 25th Of January
- 2 days ago Dakar 2020 Stage 12 Highlights: Ricky Brabec Wins The Rally
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Sports India vs Australia: Dhawan's NZ tour in doubt after fresh shoulder injury, medical team looking at "scan reports"
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Lifestyle 9 Amazing Health Benefits Of Hurdles For Body Fitness
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Datsun teams up with Magic Bus for a special campaign in India. The Flag Bearers campaign for the ICC WT20 event commences and will be organised in eight cities. Over 200 underprivileged children will get a chance to walk into the stadium with cricket legends.
Through the campaign, Datsun will provide the youth of India support in an aspirational aspect. Underprivileged children in India will be a part of all the matches. The children will be Flag Bearers for the match and will get to meet several international cricketers.
All matches held in Bangalore, Delhi, Dharamshala, Mohali, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Nagpur will provide access to selected children. Magic Bus will select 26 underprivileged children for every match from the particular city.
Over four lakh children are taken care of by Magic Bus among India's poorest areas. Magic Bus goal is to provide education as well as a better journey towards adulthood. Datsun aims to help children with an I Say Yes attitude towards their dreams.
Nissan will be a part of the International Cricket Council for eight years. They are the official sponsor and partner to bring cricket closer to people around the world. Several exciting campaigns have been introduced by the Japanese manufacturer to further promote cricket.