- 12 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 14 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 15 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- News Bengal govt, SC rights panel at logger heads over visit to State to probe atrocities against Dalits
- Movies From Hina Khan, Mohsin Khan To Dipika Kakar, 5 TV Celebs Who Dazzled On Eid
- Finance Indian Markets Closed Today, Dow Sees Worst Plunge Since Jan
- Sports Chelsea 0-1 Arsenal: Smith Rowe pounces on Jorginho howler to give Gunners derby joy
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Datsun teams up with Magic Bus for a special campaign in India. The Flag Bearers campaign for the ICC WT20 event commences and will be organised in eight cities. Over 200 underprivileged children will get a chance to walk into the stadium with cricket legends.
Through the campaign, Datsun will provide the youth of India support in an aspirational aspect. Underprivileged children in India will be a part of all the matches. The children will be Flag Bearers for the match and will get to meet several international cricketers.
All matches held in Bangalore, Delhi, Dharamshala, Mohali, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Nagpur will provide access to selected children. Magic Bus will select 26 underprivileged children for every match from the particular city.
Over four lakh children are taken care of by Magic Bus among India's poorest areas. Magic Bus goal is to provide education as well as a better journey towards adulthood. Datsun aims to help children with an I Say Yes attitude towards their dreams.
Nissan will be a part of the International Cricket Council for eight years. They are the official sponsor and partner to bring cricket closer to people around the world. Several exciting campaigns have been introduced by the Japanese manufacturer to further promote cricket.