TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Datsun teams up with Magic Bus for a special campaign in India. The Flag Bearers campaign for the ICC WT20 event commences and will be organised in eight cities. Over 200 underprivileged children will get a chance to walk into the stadium with cricket legends.
Through the campaign, Datsun will provide the youth of India support in an aspirational aspect. Underprivileged children in India will be a part of all the matches. The children will be Flag Bearers for the match and will get to meet several international cricketers.
All matches held in Bangalore, Delhi, Dharamshala, Mohali, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Nagpur will provide access to selected children. Magic Bus will select 26 underprivileged children for every match from the particular city.
Over four lakh children are taken care of by Magic Bus among India's poorest areas. Magic Bus goal is to provide education as well as a better journey towards adulthood. Datsun aims to help children with an I Say Yes attitude towards their dreams.
Nissan will be a part of the International Cricket Council for eight years. They are the official sponsor and partner to bring cricket closer to people around the world. Several exciting campaigns have been introduced by the Japanese manufacturer to further promote cricket.