TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Suspends LoC Trade With Pakistan
- IPL 2019: DC vs MI: Live Updates
- Jaguar I-Pace Electric SUV Is The World Car Of The Year
- Kalank Movie Review: Not Love, It's The Weak Story Which Ends Up As A Bane!
- Here's How To Play PUBG Mobile On PC
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Ups The Diva Quotient With This All Yellow Bold Outfit
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Datsun teams up with Magic Bus for a special campaign in India. The Flag Bearers campaign for the ICC WT20 event commences and will be organised in eight cities. Over 200 underprivileged children will get a chance to walk into the stadium with cricket legends.
Through the campaign, Datsun will provide the youth of India support in an aspirational aspect. Underprivileged children in India will be a part of all the matches. The children will be Flag Bearers for the match and will get to meet several international cricketers.
All matches held in Bangalore, Delhi, Dharamshala, Mohali, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Nagpur will provide access to selected children. Magic Bus will select 26 underprivileged children for every match from the particular city.
Over four lakh children are taken care of by Magic Bus among India's poorest areas. Magic Bus goal is to provide education as well as a better journey towards adulthood. Datsun aims to help children with an I Say Yes attitude towards their dreams.
Nissan will be a part of the International Cricket Council for eight years. They are the official sponsor and partner to bring cricket closer to people around the world. Several exciting campaigns have been introduced by the Japanese manufacturer to further promote cricket.