- 57 min ago Toyota Hyryder SUV Teased Again - Exterior Partially Revealed
- 3 hrs ago Ather Energy May Soon Launch The Long-Range Version Of 450X Electric Scooter
- 18 hrs ago 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 19 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Will Discontinue Small Cars If Costs Become Unviable - Govt. To Blame?
- News SC stays Tripura HC order seeking scrutiny of security cover of Mukesh Ambani & family
- Finance Rupee Continues To Falter; Hits All Time Low Today
- Technology itel Smartwatch 1 ES Launched For Rs. 1,999: Battery Lasts Up To 15 Days
- Sports WWE NXT Great American Bash 2022: Full match card announced
- Lifestyle Gorgeous Sara Ali Khan Looks Charming In Her New Saree Look, Check Out The Latest Picture!
- Education AFCAT 2 Final Merit List 2021 Released For July 2022 Course, Check Joining Instructions On afcat.cdac.in
- Movies Kundali Bhagya: Sonal Vengurlekar & Niya Sharma Talk About Their Characters & Dramatic Entries In The Show
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
The 2019 edition of the Mahindra Monsoon Challenge was held in the first week of July between the 5th to 7th. The Monsoon Challenge 2019 is one of the biggest TSD (Time, Speed & Distance) Rally held in the country. We got the opportunity to participate in the rally which included two days of navigating through the beautiful western ghats. The event started off from the coastal city of Mangalore and concluded in the hilltops of Ooty.
The event was held across two days, with the first day consisting of a drive from Mangalore to Mysore covering a total distance of 360km. The second day saw participants driving a total of 240km starting off from Mysore and concluding the rally at Ooty.