- 9 hrs ago New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Tata Motors Actively In Search Of New Partners In Passenger Vehicle Segment: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz India Sales Registers New Record This Festive Season: Here Are The Details
- 14 hrs ago New Bajaj CT100 ‘Kadak’ Motorcycle Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 46,432
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Contestant Uses Three Lifelines For Rs 40,000 Question, Quits The Game!
- News NASA confirms presence of water on sunlit surface of moon
- Sports Kind of toughness Mandeep has shown has rubbed on to others: KXIP skipper KL Rahul
- Finance How To Open Atal Pension Yojana Account Without Net Banking Or Mobile App?
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Lifestyle Are You Making These Hair Oiling Mistakes?
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Terra Motors, a leading Japanese manufacturer of electric motorcycles, scooters and three wheelers has launched the Kiwami electric superbike in India. The Kiwami is a 1000cc class motorcycle and is priced at INR 18 lakhs. Click through the gallery below for more details and images.
Terra Motors CEO and founder Toru Tokushige, said,"Terra Motors endeavors to be the frontrunner in the electric two wheeler segment and with the introduction of e-superbike, we strongly believe that our products with superior quality and stylish designs are made with thorough research and development. With immense knowledge of electric vehicles, we will associate ourselves with the dealers who are well experienced in service quality and will enrich customer's experience."
Terra Motors Kiwami is India's first 1000cc class electric superbike. The Kiwami is powered by an electric motor with a max power output of 10 kW. The motorcycle has a top speed of 160 km/h.
Kiwami is entirely hand built and comes with state-of-the-art Japanese technology. Terra motors says the motorcycle's suspension will be built keeping in mind Indian road conditions.
Terra Motors Kiwami can be fully charged in 6 hours and it delivers a range of 200 kilometers, which is the most provided by any electric two wheeler in India.
At the upcoming Auto Expo 2014 Terra Motors will launch new premium electric scooter models and will also showcase an electric three wheeler.