- 4 hrs ago Toyota Land Cruiser 300 Deliveries Commence In India – Costs Rs 2.17 Crore
- 6 hrs ago Citroen eC3 First Drive Review - Electric Chic For The Masses
- 7 hrs ago KTM India Crosses Significant Milestone – 1 Millionth Motorcycle Rolled Out Of Chakan Plant
- 24 hrs ago Bentley Bentayga EWB Launched In India At Rs 6 Crore – The New Flagship
- News Netaji was leftist; BJP and RSS don't reflect his attitude: Daughter
- Movies Naagin 6: Adaa Khan On Fans Comparing Tejasswi Prakash & Her Chemistry With Mouni Roy: Everyone Is...
- Sports India cricketer Umesh Yadav duped of Rs 44 lakh by ex-manager, registers FIR; police begins probe
- Travel Top 9 Breathtaking Infinity Pools in Bangalore
- Finance Top Losers: Stocks That Once Soared 256% In 6-Months, Fall Over 45% In 1-Week
- Lifestyle Skincare During Pregnancy: What Products To Avoid?
- Technology BharOS Mobile OS From IIT Madras-Linked Startup Announced: To Challenge Android OS?
- Education Career opportunities for Digital Marketing in India 2023
Thanks to the Government's effort to promote EVs and the recent update, sales figures for the TVS iQube electric scooter has crossed 59,000 units in 2022.
Diving into details, out of the 59,000 units of TVS iQube electric scooters sold in India, more than 52,000 units of the iQube electric scooters were the updated 2022 iteration of the electric scooter.
To put the sales growth of the TVS iQube electric scooter into perspective, the Housr-based automaker sold just 5,976 units of the electric scooter in CY2021 compared to 59,166 units of the electric scooter sold in CY2022. As a result, the YoY sales figure for the TVS iQube electric scooter grew by more than 890 per cent.
Speaking about the latest iteration of the TVS iQube electric scooter, the updated version of the electric scooter was announced with three variants - iQube, iQube S and iQube ST. Also, out of these variants, the TVS iQube ST variant is yet to hit the Indian roads.
|TVS iQube Sales|
|Month and Year||Sales|
Despite the update, the latest iteration of the TVS iQube electric scooter looks identical to the previous version with its 'boxy' design. However, the TVS iQube S and TVS iQube ST variants do incorporate a few minor differences such as the new visor that's been fit to accommodate a slightly larger touchscreen instrument cluster.
In terms of powertrain, the updated TVS iQube electric scooter continues to be powered by the tried-and-tested 4.4kW electric motor from the earlier model. However, TVS have upgraded the battery packs and electronics package.
That being said, both the TVS iQube and the TVS iQube S variants now sport a larger 3.4kWh battery pack instead of the 2.2kWh battery pack. Thanks to this larger battery pack, both the TVS iQube and the TVS iQube S can cover 100 kilometres on a single charge.
On the other hand, the TVS iQube ST variant comes with a larger 5.1kWh battery pack and it also features an additional 'Power' mode. Also, thanks to the larger battery pack in the TVS iQube ST, it can easily cover 140 kilometres on a full charged battery pack and the Power mode also helps attain a higher top speed of 82km/h (Vs 78km/h)
In terms of charging, TVS is allowing its customers to choose three different chargers for its iQube range of electric scooters and these charging options include 650W, 950W, and 1.5kW chargers. Moreover, according to TVS, it takes 4 hours and 30 minutes to charge the earlier model with its 500W charger, while the 1.5kW charger can achieve the same feat in just 2 hours and 30 minutes.
The new TVS iQube now gives its customers a wide variety of choices in terms of body colours, powertrain and charging. This gives more flexibility to customers when choosing their electric scooter and as a result it has positively affected the overall sales of the electric scooter.