- 11 hrs ago Buzzworthy Conversations: Saurabh Vatsa, Brand Head, Citroën India Reveals the eC3's Secrets
- 14 hrs ago Benelli Leoncino 800 First Look Review - The Little Lion That Roars
- 14 hrs ago Honda Electric Scooter Coming Soon To India – We Know When
- 16 hrs ago Auto Expo 2023: Top 5 Two-Wheelers – F99, Cake, & More
- News Air India modifies Alcohol policy after peegate
- Movies Pathaan Twitter Review: Fans Declare Shah Rukh Khan's Film ‘Super Duper HIT', See Reactions
- Finance 5 Penny Stocks Under Rs 10 That Locked In Upper Circuit On January 24
- Sports Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag wants Rashford to Commit to the Club
- Lifestyle Pregnancy And Pickles: Reason Behind The Craving, Is It Healthy?
- Technology Apple Aims to Make 25 Percent iPhones in India: Piyush Goyal
- Travel Uttar Pradesh Bird And Nature Festival 2023 Dates Are Out! All You Need To Know
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2022 Mock Allotment Result Released; Know How to Check
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India recently launched the Smart Key variant of the Honda Activa 6G in India and the new variant garnered a lot of attention. As such, here are the top 5 things you should know about the Activa 6G Smart Key.
While pricing has not been the Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer's forte, the new Honda Activa 6G Smart Key variant has been priced competitively at Rs 80,537 (ex-showroom, Delhi), which is just Rs 3,501 more than the Honda Activa 6G Deluxe variant that is been priced at Rs 77,036 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
In terms of powertrain, the new Honda Activa 6G Smart Key variant continues with the same powertrain as other variants of the model range. This means powering the Honda Activa 6G Smart Key variant is the same tried-and-tested 109.51cc, single-cylinder engine with 7.73bhp of peak power and 8.9Nm of peak torque.
The most distinct feature of the new Honda Activa 6G Smart Key variant is that the scooter now comes with a smart key that enables features such as Smart Unlock, Smart Start, Smart Find, and Smart Safe. On top of that, all these features are expected to make a considerable difference in day-to-day situations.
Diving into details, the Smart Unlock feature allows the user to remotely lock/unlock the scooter's handlebar, storage and fuel filler cap. Whereas the Smart Safe is an anti-theft function that can be activated by pressing the second button on the smart key for a few seconds.
On the other hand, the Smart Find feature allows the user to easily locate the scooter from distances as far as 10 metres and this feature could be pretty handy at parkings in large malls. Finally, the Smart Start feature is a pretty handy feature as it remotely detects the key with the user and allows the user to start the scooter without ever having to take it out.
The new Honda Activa 6G Smart Key variant is available in 6 different colour options and interested customers can choose from colours such as Rebel Red Metallic, Pear Siren Blue, Decent Blue, Matte Axis Grey Metallic, Pearl Precious White and Black. These colour options are also available on other variants of the Honda Activa.
With the launch of the Honda Activa Smart Key variant, we expect the sales of the Activa range to further increase in the coming months. On top of that, we expect many people to opt for the Smart Key variant as it is not only priced competitively but promises a lot of convenience to its target audience with its well-judged features.