- 14 hrs ago Toyota Land Cruiser India Launch Delayed: 4 Year Waiting Period
- 18 hrs ago Kawasaki Z650RS 50th Anniversary Edition Will Soon Come To India: No Mechanical Updates
- 21 hrs ago Adani Group May Foray Into EV Business In India: Trademark Registered
- 1 day ago Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- Movies How I Met Your Father Season 1 Review: Hilary Duff's Show Plays On Nostalgia But Lacks Original's Charm
- Technology Realme 9i Vs Realme 8i: Is The Precursor Still Worth Buying?
- Lifestyle Active Covid-19 Cases Highest In 237 Days
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League PKL 2021-22: UP Yoddha vs Haryana Steelers Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Tips
- News Madhya Pradesh: Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s museum in Jabalpur central jail barracks opened for public
- Education Karnataka SSLC Preparatory Exams 2022 Schedule Announced, Download KSEEB Class 10 Preparatory Date Sheet Here
- Finance This Large Cap Company To Consider Interim Dividend Payment
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In North India In Winter Of 2022
2022 is here and according to sources, Yamaha will soon launch the updated 2022 FZ, FZ-S and FZ-S Deluxe in India. With these new launches, Yamaha will be able to attract more customers to its showrooms.
The Yamaha FZ range of motorcycles was first introduced in India back in 2008 and the motorcycle can be credited with revolutionising the 150cc motorcycle segment in India.
The Yamaha FZ16 motorcycle became an immediate hit in India with its muscular and aggressive stance. Over the years, the Yamaha FZ16 also gained a reputation to be one of the most reliable motorcycles.
The initial models featured a 153cc carburetted 2-valve SOHC engine and this unit produced 13.8bhp and 13.6Nm of torque. However, in 2014, Yamaha updated the Yamaha FZ range with an all-new 149cc engine.
Unlike the previous engine, this new unit was equipped with fuel injection for better fuel efficiency and throttle response. Despite using fuel injection, the peak power and torque output of the new model went down.
Moreover, the Japanese manufacturer has rolled out numerous updates to keep the FZ range up to date.
For 2022, the new Yamaha FZ range is expected to come with new colour options. According to sources, the base model will be in two paint schemes - Deep Purplish Blue Metallic Y and Black Metallic X and the more popular Yamaha FZ-S will be offered with Matte Dull Red Metallic 4 and Matte Dark Purplish Blue Metallic 1.
On the other hand, the top-spec FZ-S Deluxe version comes with three different colour schemes namely Black Metallic X, Deep Red Metallic X and Pastel Dark Grey.
Apart from that, the updated Yamaha FZ-S and FZ-S Deluxe will be equipped with LED tail lamps. However, the FZ-S Deluxe model gets a few more upgrades such as coloured alloy wheels, dual-tone seats, and LED turn indicators.
Higher-spec models of the 2022 Yamaha FZ range will also come with Yamaha's latest Bluetooth-enabled instrument console. It includes features such as answer back, e-lock, locate my bike and many more.
Mechanically, the Yamaha FZ range remains identical to the previous models with its 149cc 2-valve SOHC engine producing 12.2bhp and 13.6Nm of torque. Apart from that, the new Yamaha FZ range gets dual-channel ABS for added safety.
Thoughts About The 2022 Yamaha FZ Range
The updated 2022 Yamaha FZ range of motorcycles has the potential to attract more customers to its showroom and the update mainly focuses on cosmetic upgrades to do the same.