- 7 hrs ago 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Will Discontinue Small Cars If Costs Become Unviable - Govt. To Blame?
- 10 hrs ago Pune Man Comes Up With ‘Unique’ Solution To Beat The Heat Inside Car - Cow Dung Wrap
- 11 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard Launched At Rs 11.49 Lakh
- Movies Makers Of Janhit Mein Jaari Have Been Approached For The Regional Remake Rights Of The Social-comedy
- Sports India vs Ireland 2nd T20I, Highlights: Hooda, Samson sizzle as Umran Malik hands India thrilling win
- Technology Best Mobile Phones With 6,000mAh Battery Launched In 2022
- News Udaipur beheading incident: ASI suspended for negligence
- Finance This Quality Large Cap Stock Announces Record Date For Rs. 22/Share Dividend: Check Details
- Lifestyle Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
Analysing the sales figures in April 2022, it is clear that Yamaha is gaining decent traction after the two-wheeler sales slumped in the country due to the pandemic.
Yamaha FZ (16,508 units)
The Yamaha FZ is one of the best selling Yamaha motorcycles in India and the model yet again takes the top spot in terms of sales volume by selling 15,508 units in April 2022.
Moreover, thanks to this amazing sales figure, the YoY sales figure for the motorcycle has improved by 34 per cent. However, the MoM sales crashed slightly by 28 per cent as the company managed to sell 6,508 units more in March 2022.
Yamaha MT15 (9,228 units)
The Yamaha MT15 is a naked street-fighter motorcycle powered by the same engine that powers the Yamaha R15. With the launch of the updated model, the demand for the Yamaha MT15 has shot by a considerable margin.
As a result, Yamaha sold 9,228 units of Yamaha MT15 motorcycles in April 2022, which is more than 62 per cent in terms of YoY sales.
Yamaha R15 (7,948 units)
The Yamaha R15 is a heartthrob for many young riders out there and the sharp track focussed dynamics make this motorcycle the best beginners motorcycle for anyone looking to take up motorsport as a career.
In April 2022, Yamaha sold 7,948 units of this motorcycle in India. This has resulted in a YoY sales increase of almost 32 per cent and a MoM sales increase of 38 per cent.
Yamaha Ray ZR (5,778 units)
The Yamaha Ray ZR is a very sporty-looking scooter in the Indian market with its primary customers being youngsters. In April 2022, Yamaha sold 5,778 units of Yamaha Ray ZR scooters in India.
This has resulted in a YoY sales decline of more than 23 per cent. Moreover, the MoM sales figures also went down by almost 9 per cent as the company managed to sell 563 units more in the previous month.
Yamaha Fascino (3,896 units)
The Yamaha Fascino has a love-or-hate kind of design, and it reflects in the sales figures as well. In April 2022, Yamaha sold 3,896 units of Fascino scooters in India.
In terms of numbers, Yamaha sold 5,612 units of Fascino scooters in April 2021, resulting in a YoY sales decrease of more than 30 per cent. On the other hand, the company sold 4,072 units of Fascino, resulting in a MoM sales decline of more than 4 per cent.
Yamaha FZ25 (610 units)
The Yamaha FZ25 is the 250cc variant of the Yamaha FZ series. Apart from that, the Yamaha FZ25 series of motorcycles are some of the best 250cc touring motorcycles in the country.
In April 2022, Yamaha sold 610 units of these motorcycles in India. This has resulted in a YoY sales increase of more than 235 per cent and MoM sales increase of more than 22 per cent.
Thoughts About Yamaha's Sales Performance In April 2022
Analysing the sales performance of Yamaha, we can see that the brand has witnessed growth in overall MoM and YoY sales performance as the company managed to sell a total of 43,968 units in the month of April 2022.