- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 6: Fans Lambast Ram; Say He Is Not A Good Judge
- News Most Ukrainians left without power after Russian strikes
- Finance This Multibagger Small Cap Financial Services Stock Gets Buy Call, Brokerage See Robust 71% Gains
- Sports PKL: Jaipur Pink Panthers vs Puneri Paltan, Highlights, Score: Aslam Inamdar stars in Paltan's big win
- Travel Top Places in Delhi-NCR Where You Can Watch The FIFA World Cup 2022
- Education ITBP 2022 Constable Tradesman Recruitment For 287 Posts; Know Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria & More
- Lifestyle Yami Gautam's Favourite Kitchen Skincare Staple: 2 Ways To Use It For Glowing Skin
- Technology MediaTek Dimensity 8200 Details Leaked: Worthy Successor To The Dimensity 8100?
This is the Weel EV-B. It is a futuristic bicycle and looks brilliant. It also features the latest technologies including AI, autonomous capabilities, and even self-balancing technology. The brand claims that the EV-B is a modern electric vehicle in bicycle form and that is true given that most mechanical components have been replaced by electronics.
Riding a bicycle is one of the purest experiences on two wheels. In-fact, a bicycle is one of the earliest sets of wheels we humans lay our hands on. This is because it is a great learning tool and it is a mode of transportation that is efficient and very cost-effective.
Now though, it seems like the bicycle has been reinvented by Weel. It is, for all intents and purposes an electric bicycle and electric bicycles are not a new concept. We have already seen and ridden quite a few electric bicycles. This one though, is different.
Weel has replaced all the mechanical bits with electronics. The typical mechanical bits in a bicycle like the drive chain, the gears, and sprockets, etc have all been replaced by sensors and motors. The Weel EV-B features a single brake lever and the onboard AI Copilot decides how much brake force must be applied to each wheel.
The EV-B is a proper smart electric bicycle and it comes with a smartphone app that controls every aspect of the electric vehicle. The brakes, pedals, throttle and their sensitivity can all be controlled through the app, to suit the kid of terrain being ridden on. The Weel EV-B is capable of hitting a top speed of around 50mph (80.4km/h).
If these capabilities weren't impressive enough, the Weel EV-B has autonomous capabilities and also has a self-balancing feature. This is definitely stuff from the future and that is exactly when you will be able to buy one. The EV-B isn't on sale yet, and only a prototype has been revealed for now.
Thoughts On Weel EV-B Electric Bicycle From The Future
Years ago, when first word of autonomous cars came about, it was quite unbelievable and people doubted the ability of cars to drive themselves. Today, self-driving cars are a reality. At the moment, it might seem like a self-balancing, autonomous electric bicycle is a fantasy. However, with the Weel EV-B, we will see this fantasy turn into reality in the coming years.