- 11 hrs ago Price Hike Alert: Maruti Suzuki Hikes Prices Of Nexa Cars – XL6, Baleno, Ciaz & Ignis
- 13 hrs ago Log9 Materials Partners With Pulse Energy – India’s First WhatsApp Payment Gateway For EV Charging
- 16 hrs ago Tata Altroz Racer Could Be Launched Soon – More Power, Segment-First Features & More
- 19 hrs ago Auto Expo 2023: Keeway SR125, Sixties 300i, Vieste 300, K-Light 250V, K300 N & K300 R Showcased
- Sports Former Australia cricketer Michael Clarke accused of cheating by girlfriend, gets involved in public fracas
- Finance How to Open an NPS Account Using SBI NetBanking and Yono App?
- News India emerged protector of world's future under PM Narendra Modi: BJP resolution
- Lifestyle Why Is Yellow Colour Used Extensively During Vasant Panchami
- Movies BB16: Shiv Thakare’s Sister Shares A Heartfelt Note Ahead Of The Grand Finale; Says ‘He Is Already A Winner’
- Travel Mayan Settlements: A 2000 Year Old Town Found Underneath Guatemala Rainforest
- Education World Leprosy Day, January 29: A Day to Fight the Disease and to Provide Care
- Technology OnePlus 11R Secures BIS Certification And Pops-Up On CQC: Launch In India Confirmed?
Suzuki has released a new teaser video on its social media handles regarding the upcoming updated iteration of the Burgman Street scooter.
The upcoming iteration of the Suzuki Burgman scooter is likely to be the top-spec variant of the scooter despite Suzuki recently launching the feature-rich Ride Connect variant of the maxi-scooter.
Diving into details, this upcoming iteration of the Suzuki Burgman Street maxi-scooter will not only come with plenty of features but the model is also said to come with mechanical updates such as a larger set of 12-inch alloy wheels and an updated more efficient powertrain.
Speaking about the updated powertrain, the upcoming iteration of the Suzuki Burgman maxi-scooter is said to come equipped with a new auto start-stop system, a silent starter system, and a few more updates to the engine to make the powertrain more refined and efficient than the one in the outgoing model.
On top of that, the upcoming top-spec iteration of the Suzuki Burgman maxi-scooter will also sport various features found in the Ride Connect variant of the Suzuki Burgman maxi-scooter. This includes features such as a digital instrument console, smartphone connectivity, and turn-by-turn navigation.
It is also worth mentioning the UK model with similar specifications is called the Suzuki Burgman Street 125EX and this model boasts a fuel efficiency figure of 56km/l. That being said, we expect a steep price hike for the upcoming top-spec iteration of the Suzuki Burgman maxi-scooter over the standard variant of the maxi-scooter. As such expect the upcoming top-spec iteration of the Suzuki Burgman maxi-scooter to be priced around Rs 1 lakh, ex-showroom.
Speaking about the Suzuki Burgman Street, the maxi-scooter is based on the Suzuki Access 125 and the model uses the same peppy 124cc single-cylinder engine. The engine produces 8.6bhp of peak power at 6,750rpm and 10Nm of torque at 5,500rpm. Moreover, the Suzuki Burgman Street offers a very roomy riding experience that is ideal for people of larger sizes.
The Suzuki Burgman Street is a very spacious scooter with more than decent performance and good stability. That being said, the introduction of this upcoming new variant of the Suzuki Burgman Street maxi-scooter will attract a lot of new customers and it is expected to improve the sales figures by a decent margin. Also, we expect the model to be launched at the upcoming Auto Show in India.