- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG Launched At Rs 7.77 Lakh - Most Powerful CNG Hatchback In India
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Classic Unveiled - Gets More Kit
- 6 hrs ago Honda Activa 7G Launch Soon - Teaser Out
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG - Dealers Start Taking Unofficial Bookings Ahead Of The Launch
- Movies Raju Srivastava Health Update: Shekhar Suman Reveals The Comedian Has Been Unconscious For The Last 46 Hours
- Technology Xiaomi’s New Buds 4 Pro Go Official With 37 Hours Life; Better Than Buds 3 Pro?
- Sports Arteta hopes 'exceptional' Aubameyang receives 'good reception' if he returns to Premier League
- Finance HDFC Securities Is Bullish On This Small Cap Building Materials Stock, Suggests Buy For Robust 75% Returns
- News ATS arrest JeM terrorist who was given task to kill BJP's Nupur Sharma
- Education IISER 2022 Result Declared @iiseradmission.in; Get Direct Link Here
- Travel Sakrebailu Elephant Camp Shimoga Timings, Ticket Fee, Attractions and How to Reach
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bollywood Guide To Maternity Fashion
Royal Enfield motorcycles are one of the best motorcycles for customisation. Royal Enfield knows this very well and launched the Royal Enfield Custom World initiative.
This new initiative by Royal Enfield serves as a platform to inspire and build creativity amongst motorcyclists. Also, as mentioned, the Royal Enfield motorcycles provide one of the best canvases for expressing creativity among the motorcycle community.
These customisation programs are not just modifying various design elements of the motorcycle, but it is actually an art form that involves various skills and engineering. Also, a customised motorcycle is an extension of the owner's expression and emotions.
Moreover, Royal Enfield has also collaborated with various custom builders from India, Southeast Asia, Australia, Europe, and the Americas in the past six years, building more than 80 custom motorcycles.
Now, as part of the Custom World initiative, Royal Enfield has unveiled four unique custom build motorcycles based on the Classic 350 motorcycles. These four motorcycles were simultaneously revealed at four different locations - Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, and Delhi.
Speaking about these custom-built motorcycles, each custom motorcycle has been built by individual custom-builders in India - Rajputana Custom Motorcycles, Old Delhi Motorcycles Co., Neev Motorcycles, and MS Customs.
All these motorcycles represent the beauty and imagination of Indian custom motorcycle building and also give us a glimpse of the possibilities of customisation in a Royal Enfield motorcycle.
Starting with the Royal Enfield Classic 350 motorcycle customised by Rajputana Custom Motorcycles. This example reflects the "Timeless Classic" motorcycle by Royal Enfield, and to make this possible, each custom-made part is hand-built.
Moreover, the motorcycle takes inspiration from Royal Enfields of different eras. Starting with the old-school girder front suspension, drum brakes, leather seat, and more.
The next motorcycle on the list is ‘Divine' built by Neev Motorcycles. This motorcycle proudly adorns the gold pin-striping and gold leaf work on the fuel tank. Moreover, the motorcycle features a custom swingarm, fuel tank, machined and engraved embellishments, and more.
The next motorcycle is ‘Dilli' by Old Delhi Motorcycles Co., According to Royal Enfield, this motorcycle flaunts a metaphoric build that salutes an ode to the ever-evolving spirit of Delhi and the soul of Royal Enfield.
Finally, MS Customs has also built a motorcycle based on the Classic 350 platform. This motorcycle is the sportiest of the lot and its intentions are pretty clear with its '60s-inspired headlight dome, custom tank and swingarm, wheels and tyres.
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield Custom World
Royal Enfield motorcycles provide the perfect canvas for customisation projects in India mainly due to its simplicity, and accessibility. Moreover, with initiatives such as Royal Enfield Custom World, more people will get inspired to build their own custom Royal Enfield motorcycles.