- 6 hrs ago 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Will Discontinue Small Cars If Costs Become Unviable - Govt. To Blame?
- 10 hrs ago Pune Man Comes Up With ‘Unique’ Solution To Beat The Heat Inside Car - Cow Dung Wrap
- 11 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard Launched At Rs 11.49 Lakh
- Movies Makers Of Janhit Mein Jaari Have Been Approached For The Regional Remake Rights Of The Social-comedy
- Sports India vs Ireland 2nd T20I, Highlights: Hooda, Samson sizzle as Umran Malik hands India thrilling win
- Technology Best Mobile Phones With 6,000mAh Battery Launched In 2022
- News Udaipur beheading incident: ASI suspended for negligence
- Finance This Quality Large Cap Stock Announces Record Date For Rs. 22/Share Dividend: Check Details
- Lifestyle Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
Royal Enfield has been dominating the sales chart in the 350cc and above category motorcycles in India. Moreover, YoY sales figures for the prestigious Indian two-wheeler manufacturer have also hit an upward trajectory in terms of YoY sales.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 (32,575 units)
Royal Enfield managed to sell 32,575 units of its Classic 350 motorcycles in April 2022 and this makes the new Royal Enfield Classic 350 the best-selling 350cc motorcycle in India.
Also, the YoY sales for the Royal Enfield Classic 350 motorcycle improved by almost 40 per cent compared to its sales performance in April 2021 as the company managed to sell 9,277 units more.
|Rank||Royal Enfield||Apr-22||Apr-21||Growth (%) YoY|
However, MoM sales dipped as the company sold 119 units less in April 2022 compared to 32,694 units sold in March 2022.
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 (7,513 units)
The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is one of the oldest motorcycle nameplates in the country. Also, the Roya Enfield Bullet 350 has a very loyal fan base.
As a result, Royal Enfield sold 7,513 units of Bullet 350 motorcycles in India. However, the YoY sales for Bullet 350 has gone down by more than 24 per cent, as the company managed to sell 9,908 units more in April 2021.
|Rank||Royal Enfield||Apr-22||Mar-22||Growth (%) MoM|
On the other hand, the MoM sales for this motorcycle have gone down by more than 24 per cent, as the company managed to sell 2,395 units more in April 2021.
Royal Enfield Meteor 350 (4,617 units)
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is a very comfortable long-distance cruiser motorcycle. As a result, it is a favourite motorcycle for many riders for its excellent touring capabilities. However, both YoY and MoM sales figures for the Meteor 350 motorcycle slipped in April 2022 as the company managed to sell just 4,617 units.
In comparison, Royal Enfield sold 7,844 units in the previous month and 6,589 units in April 2021, resulting in an almost 30 per cent and 41 per cent drop in MoM and YoY sales figures, respectively.
Royal Enfield Electra 350 (3,918 units)
The Royal Enfield Electra 350 is a very likeable motorcycle for many loyal Royal Enfield fanboys. As a result, Royal Enfield sold 3,918 units of Electra 350 motorcycles in April 2022.This is more than a decent number for a 350cc motorcycle in India.
Moreover, the YoY sales for the Royal Enfield Electra 350 increased by 287 units as the motorcycle registered a sales increase of almost 8 per cent.
On the other hand, MoM sales for the motorcycle decreased by more than 12 per cent as the company managed to sell 4,460 units in the previous month.
Royal Enfield Himalayan (3,070 units)
The Royal Enfield Himalayan is one of the best adventure touring motorcycles you can buy in India. Thanks to many adventure-friendly qualities, the Royal Enfield has gained a lot of traction in the market.
In April 2022, Royal Enfield managed to sell 3,070 units of Himalayan and registered a 9 per cent increase in YoY sales figure. However, MoM sales dipped by more than 41 per cent as the company sold 2,155 units more in March 2022.
Royal Enfield 650 Twins (2,159 units)
Royal Enfield 650 'Twins' are one of the most desirable motorcycles in the country today and it is also the most affordable two-cylinder motorcycle in India.
In April 2022, Royal Enfield managed to sell 2,159 units of 650 'Twins' in the country and registered an almost 67 per cent increase in YoY sales figure. Moreover, MoM sales also increased by more than 76 per cent.
Thoughts About Royal Enfield's Sales Performance In April 2022
Analysing the sales performance of Royal Enfield, we can see that the brand has witnessed a small dip in overall MoM sales performance as the company managed to sell 4,625 units less. However, the YoY sales performance of the motorcycle brand is up by more than 10 per cent.