- 3 hrs ago 2023 BMW S1000RR Arrives With More Power, New Aero & Clever Sliding Tech
- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Base Variant - Here’s What ‘Sigma’ Gets You For Rs 10.45 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Vs Bajaj Pulsar N160 - Which Motorcycle Should You Buy?
- 20 hrs ago Jawa 42 Bobber Launched In India - Prices Start at Rs 2.06 Lakh
- Finance 5 Stocks That Suffer Steepest Fall Of Up To 86% From 52-Week High
- Sports Women's Asia Cup: India Women vs Sri Lanka Women: Award Winners, Player Of The Match, Post-Match Presentation
- News Uttar Pradesh gears up for its fourth tiger reserve in Chitrakoot
- Technology Sony Diwali Sale Offering Bumper Discounts on Bravia TVs, Soundbars, Headphones, More
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Promo: Host Insults Adi Reddy Over Surya's Negligent Behaviour In Throwing Food!
- Lifestyle Happy Durga Puja 2022: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Photos, Greetings & Whatsapp Status
- Education 110 Specialist Officers Vacancy in Central Bank of India CBI: Eligibility, How to Apply, Selection Process
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Royal Enfield has finally launched the much-awaited Hunter 350 motorcycle in India. Moreover, Royal Enfield launched the Hunter 350 motorcycle with an aggressive price tag of Rs 1.49 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Going by the design, it is clear that the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle is a motorcycle that is clearly targeted at a young audience. However, this is quite a tricky segment as it has to compete with a variety of motorcycles as well.
Speaking of which, the main rivals of the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle consists of Honda CB350RS, Jawa 42, and TVS Ronin. All of these motorcycles have a very similar design trait that harks back to the memory lane with features such as circular headlamp, tear-drop-shaped fuel tank, and round rearview mirrors.
|Specs||Hunter 350||Ronin||Jawa 42||CB350RS|
|Engine cc||349 cc||225.9 cc||293 cc||348.36 cc|
|Engine Type||Air-Oil Cooled, Fi||Air-Oil Cooled, Fi||Liquid Cooled||Air Cooled|
|Power||21 PS 6100 RPM||20.4 PS 7750 RPM||28 PS||21 PS 5500 RPM|
|Torque||27 Nm 4000 RPM||19.93 Nm 3750 RPM||27.05 Nm||30 Nm 3000 RPM|
|Seat Ht Rider||800||795||765||800|
|Kerb Wt kgs||177-181||160||172||179|
|Fuel Tank Litres||13||14||14||15|
|Front Disc||300 mm||300 mm||280 mm||310 mm|
|Rear Disc||270 mm||240 mm||Drum||240 mm|
|ABS||Single / Dual||Single / Dual||Single / Dual||Dual Channel|
|Rear Suspension||Twin Shockers||Mono||Twin Shockers||Twin Shockers|
|Taillight||Halogen / LED||LED||LED||LED|
|Instrument Cluster||Analog / Digital||Digital||Semi Digital||Semi-Digital|
|Price Range, Ex-Delhi||₹1.49 Lakh - ₹1.68 Lakh||₹1.49 Lakh - ₹1.70 Lakh||₹1.74 Lakh - ₹1.96 Lakh||₹2.03 Lakh|
Starting with the powertrain, the new Royal Enfield Hunter 350 has the biggest engine at 349cc, followed by Honda CB350RS, Jawa 42, and TVS Ronin. However, the most powerful engine of the lost is the one in the Jawa 42.
Since these motorcycles are all about effortless cruising, torque plays even bigger part. Out of all these motorcycles, it is not the new Royal Enfield Hunter 350 that has the highest torque but the Honda CB350RS at 30Nm. Moreover, this peak torque is also produced at a very low 3,000rpm - We expect, this will give the Honda CB350RS the most effortless ride experience.
While all these motorcycles come with the 5-speed gearbox, the Jawa 42 sports an extra cog. This gives the Jawa 42 an edge over the other motorcycles when the roads open up, and this gearbox also suits the sporty character of the powertrain as well.
Since all these motorcycles are aimed at a similar set of buyers, even the dimensions of these motorcycles are almost very close to each other. Unsurprisingly, the TVS Ronin is the smallest motorcycle in this group with a wheelbase of just 1,357mm.
Moreover, the TVS Ronin is the lightest motorcycle in this group with a kerb weight of just 160kg. The next lightest motorcycle in this group is the Jawa 42 followed by Royal Enfield Hunter 350 and Honda CB350RS.
Since these motorcycles are also used for occasional touring purposes, all these motorcycles sport large-enough fuel tanks. However, the biggest fuel tank in the lot is the 15-litre fuel tank equipped in the Honda CB350RS, followed by a 14-litre fuel tank in the Jawa 42 and TVS Ronin, and the smallest fuel tank in the group is the 13-litre fuel tank in the Royal Enfield Hunter 350.
Though all these motorcycles are modern vehicles, the TVS Ronin is the only motorcycle in this group to come with USD forks at the front and mon rear suspension. All other motorcycles sport conventional telescopic forks at the front and twin shock absorbers at the rear.
Also, TVS Ronin is the only motorcycle in this group with all the following features such as LED headlights, LED tail lamps, digital instrument cluster, Bluetooth connectivity, and ride modes.
In terms of pricing, Royal Enfield and TVS have aggressively priced their motorcycles with a starting price of just 1.49 lakh, ex-showroom. Unsurprisingly, Honda CB350RS is the priciest of the lot with a 2.03 lakh price tag.
Thoughts About Royal Enfield Hunter 350
Royal Enfield has clearly nailed the pricing of the Hunter 350 motorcycle and we expect this motorcycle to emerge as one of the best-selling 350cc motorcycles in the country.