- 2 hrs ago 2023 BMW S1000RR Arrives With More Power, New Aero & Clever Sliding Tech
- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Base Variant - Here’s What ‘Sigma’ Gets You For Rs 10.45 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Vs Bajaj Pulsar N160 - Which Motorcycle Should You Buy?
- 19 hrs ago Jawa 42 Bobber Launched In India - Prices Start at Rs 2.06 Lakh
- News AFSPA in parts of Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland extended for 6 months from today
- Technology Sony Diwali Sale Offering Bumper Discounts on Bravia TVs, Soundbars, Headphones, More
- Finance UPI Transactions Up Over 3 Per Cent At 678 Crore in September
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Promo: Host Insults Adi Reddy Over Surya's Negligent Behaviour In Throwing Food!
- Sports Thai GP: Marco Bezzecchi grabs surprise pole
- Lifestyle Happy Durga Puja 2022: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Photos, Greetings & Whatsapp Status
- Education 110 Specialist Officers Vacancy in Central Bank of India CBI: Eligibility, How to Apply, Selection Process
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Royal Enfield has finally launched the much-awaited Hunter 350 motorcycle in India. Moreover, the new Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle has been specifically aimed at a young demographic.
Moreover, the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 is currently the smallest and the most affordable Royal Enfield motorcycle in India, and the Hunter 350 also comes with an aggressive price tag of just Rs 1.49 lakh (ex-showroom, India) for the base 'Retro' variant.
That being said, the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 is still a proper Royal Enfield motorcycle based on the new platform that underpins other Royal Enfield motorcycles such as the Classic 350 and Meteor 350. As a result, the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 is a motorcycle that deserves to be customised according to the preferences of its owner.
For this, Royal Enfield has launched a range of new accessories for the Hunter 350 motorcycle and some of these accessories enhance the looks of the motorcycle, while others help protect the motorcycle. So, here is a list of a few official Royal Enfield Hunter 350 accessories that are definitely worth your money.
Black Signature Bench Seat
The Black Signature Bench seat not only compliments the styling of the Hunter 350 motorcycle, but this seat is also more comfortable during long journeys, thanks to its soft-touch ribbed styling. Moreover, this saddle also forms a more ergonomic shape for a better riding experience. This Black Signature Bench Seat for the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 is priced at just Rs 4,500.
Water Resistant Bike Cover
It is not essential that you buy a water-proof cover from Royal Enfield itself, but it is definitely a must-have accessory for all motorcycles. Moreover, the Royal Enfield water-resistant bike cover comes in two colour options - Black and Navy Blue. Both of which come with 'Royal Enfield' branding. Considering the Royal Enfield water-resistant bike cover costs just Rs 1,100, it is actually a good buy.
Accessorising your new Royal Enfield Hunter 350 with LED indicators is a nice touch and makes the motorcycle look a bit more premium as well. Moreover, the LED indicators are available in two finishes - Silver, and Black. Both colour options cost the same at Rs 4,750, and we think that the black ones will look a bit better as well. Though it may seem costly, these LED indicators will last much longer than cheap aftermarket ones.
Black Touring Mirrors
The Royal Enfield Black Touring mirrors are fully homologated to be valid replacements. Moreover, these mirrors are mounted on forged and machined aluminium stems to offer better strength and stability. However, these are a bit pricey at Rs 6,850 for a set.
Silver Sump Guard
The benefit of having a sump guard on a motorcycle is immeasurable, especially if you plan to take your motorcycle through rough terrain. Having a sump guard adds a layer of protection to the engine and lower frame rails.
The Royal Enfield Silver Sump guard is made from pressed heavy-duty aluminium alloy plate which is then hard anodised to give a durable finish. Moreover, it also comes with centred Royal Enfield branding as well. At Rs 3,50, the Royal Enfield Silver Sump guard is a valuable addition to your Hunter 350 motorcycle.
Thoughts About Royal Enfield Hunter 350
The launch of the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 will open a whole new segment of buyers for Royal Enfield in India. Moreover, thanks to its lower price tag, we expect this motorcycle to be one of the most successful Royal Enfield motorcycles to date.