- 6 hrs ago 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Will Discontinue Small Cars If Costs Become Unviable - Govt. To Blame?
- 10 hrs ago Pune Man Comes Up With ‘Unique’ Solution To Beat The Heat Inside Car - Cow Dung Wrap
- 10 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard Launched At Rs 11.49 Lakh
- Sports India vs Ireland 2nd T20I, Highlights: Hooda, Samson sizzle as Umran Malik hands India thrilling win
- Technology Best Mobile Phones With 6,000mAh Battery Launched In 2022
- Movies Vendhu Thanindhathu Kaadu Release Date: Silambarasan's Film To Hit The Theatres On September 15
- News Udaipur beheading incident: ASI suspended for negligence
- Finance This Quality Large Cap Stock Announces Record Date For Rs. 22/Share Dividend: Check Details
- Lifestyle Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
In a recent tweet, Ola Electric CEO, Mr Bhavish Aggarwal has announced that the company will reopen the purchase window this weekend.
According to Mr Aggarwal's tweet, the upcoming purchase window for the Ola electric scooter will be open for all its customers. However, Mr Aggarwal did mention that the customers who previously reserved the Ola electric scooter will get early access.
In the tweet, he also mentioned that the test ride camps for the Ola electric scooter will be opened in five cities from 19 May 2022, onwards.
The tweet read, "Opening the purchase window this weekend for all. Those who have reserved will get early access. More details in email. Test ride camps also open in 5 cities starting tomorrow and ofcourse deliveries will be in #HyperMode. #EndICEage".
Speaking about the Ola electric scooter, the Ola S1 Pro electric scooter is one of the most in-demand electric scooters in the Indian two-wheeler market. When Ola launched its electric scooter in the Indian market, the company also received an overwhelming response by receiving more than 1 lakh pre-bookings in just 24 hours after the company opened pre-bookings.
Also, Ola Electric at present is expanding its charging infrastructure with 4000+ 'Hypercharger' charging networks across major cities in India. These Hyperchargers are being set up at BPCL fuel pumps and residential complexes in major Indian cities for added convenience of its users.
According to Ola Electric, these Hyperchargers are capable of charging the Ola electric from 0 per cent to 50 per cent in 18 minutes and the company also claims that these Hyperchargers are capable of adding 75 kms of range to the Ola electric scooters in just a few minutes.
In addition to that, by using the Ola Electric app, Ola electric scooter users will be able to monitor the charging status of their Ola electric scooters in real-time.
Design-wise, both the Ola S1 and Ola S1 Pro electric scooters look futuristic with their clean and minimalist styling. Moreover, the two variants of the Ola electric scooter look identical to each other.
However, under the skin, Ola S1 and Ola S1 Pro electric scooters sport slight differences. The biggest change is the battery pack, where the Ola S1 is powered by a smaller 2.98kWh battery pack, whereas the Ola S1 Pro uses a larger 3.97kWh battery pack for additional range.
In addition to that, the performance stats also vary between the Ola S1 and Ola S1 Pro electric scooters despite having a similar motor setup. This difference in performance figures could be down to the additional 'Hyper'mode in the Ola S1 Pro electric scooter.
Thanks to 'Hyper' mode, the Ola S1 Pro is slightly faster than the Ola S1 with an official 0-40km/h time of 3seconds and an official top speed of 115km/h. On the other hand, the Ola S1 takes 3.6seconds to reach 40km/h from a standstill and the top speed is rated at 90km/h.
In terms of range, the Ola S1 Pro stands superior with an official figure of 181kms per full charge, whereas the Ola S1 can cover 121kms on a single charge.
Both the Ola S1 and Ola S1 Pro come with a long feature list. The list includes features such as a digital instrument cluster, reversing mode, cloud connectivity, alloy wheels, disc brakes, telescopic front suspension, keyless app-based access, LED headlights and many more. In addition to that, the Ola electric scooter also comes with a very practical 50-litre under-seat storage.
Thoughts About Ola S1 Pro Electric Scooter
The Ola Electric scooters have been a runaway success for the company as the scooter comes packed with a class-leading range, a long feature list, and an attractive price tag. However, we believe that Ola Electric should soon scale up the production and improve the customer support in order to become the biggest EV manufacturer in the country.