- 6 hrs ago 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Will Discontinue Small Cars If Costs Become Unviable - Govt. To Blame?
- 10 hrs ago Pune Man Comes Up With ‘Unique’ Solution To Beat The Heat Inside Car - Cow Dung Wrap
- 11 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard Launched At Rs 11.49 Lakh
- Movies Makers Of Janhit Mein Jaari Have Been Approached For The Regional Remake Rights Of The Social-comedy
- Sports India vs Ireland 2nd T20I, Highlights: Hooda, Samson sizzle as Umran Malik hands India thrilling win
- Technology Best Mobile Phones With 6,000mAh Battery Launched In 2022
- News Udaipur beheading incident: ASI suspended for negligence
- Finance This Quality Large Cap Stock Announces Record Date For Rs. 22/Share Dividend: Check Details
- Lifestyle Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
Hungarian two-wheeler manufacturer Keeway has unveiled the K-Light 250V cruiser along with the Viesta 300 and Sixties 300i scooters in India.
Keeway - Who Are They?
Keeway is a Hungarian automobile manufacturer which was founded in 1999. The Hungarian marque is now owned by Chinese firm QJ Group which also owns the Benelli motorcycle marque. The Hungarian brand is known for making scooters, bikes and ATVs with engines ranging in displacement from 125cc to 1,200cc. In India, Keeway will make use of Benelli's manufacturing facility and showrooms.
What's The Booking Amount for the Keeway K-Light 250V, Viesta 300 & Sixties 300i? When Will They Launch?
Keeway will launch the K-Light 250V, Viesta 300 & Sixties 300i in India next week. Bookings are now open for the Keeway K-Light 250V, Viesta 300 & Sixties 300i for Rs 10,000 each and production of the three vehicles which are being imported into India in CKD guise has already started. Deliveries are expected to start by the end of the month.So what Exactly are Keeway K-Light 250V, Viesta 300 & Sixties 300i? Let's find out...
Keeway K-Light 250V
The Keeway K-Light 250V is a cruiser motorcycle powered by an air-cooled 249cc, V-twin engine that produces 18.4bhp at 8,500rpm and 19Nm of peak torque at 5,500rpm. The engine sends power to the rear wheel via a 5-speed gearbox and belt drive.
The Keeway K-Light 250V features a telescopic fork at the front and twin shocks at the rear. The K-Light 250V rides on 16-inch alloy wheels shod with 120/80 (front) and a 140/70 (rear) tyres. Braking duties are handled by disc brakes at the front and rear which are aided by dual-channel ABS.
The K-Light 250V is available in 3 colours - Matte Black, Matte Blue and Matte Dark Grey
Keeway Viesta 300
The Keeway Viesta 300 is a maxi-scooter which features an angled front apron that hosts the split headlamps with 2 LED projector lamps each. The Viesta also features LED taillights, a split seat and a semi-digital instrument display and keyless ignition among other features.
The Keeway Viesta is powered by a liquid-cooled 278.2cc single-cylinder engine that produces 18.4bhp at 6,500rpm and 22Nm of peak torque at 6,000rpm. Power is sent to the rear wheel via belt drive and a CVT gearbox.
The Keeway Viesta sports disc brakes on both wheels aided by dual-channel ABS and the scooter rides on 13-inch wheels shod with 110/70 (front) and 130/70 (rear) tyres. The Keeway Viesta weighs 147 kilogrammes (dry).
Keeway Sixties 300i
The Keeway Sixties 300i is a retro scooter with styling straight out of the 1960s. The scooter features a square-ish headlamp unit with a snazzy grille and front indicators adorning the lower section of the front apron.
The Keeway Sixties 300i is mechanically very similar to the Viesta 300. The Sixties 300i is powered by a liquid-cooled 278.2cc single-cylinder engine producing 18.4bhp at 6,500rpm and 22Nm of peak torque at 6,000rpm. Like the Viesta, the Sixties 300i is belt driven and sports a CVT gearbox.
The Sixties 300i sits on 12-inch alloy wheels and features disc brakes on both wheels. THe Sixties 300i scooter has a 12-litre fuel tank and the ground clearance is 135mm.
Thoughts On Keeway's Entry Into India
Hungarian marque Keeway has entered India with a 3 vehicle lineup that promises to disrupt the Indian two-wheeler market. If Keeway manages to keep prices reasonable and with 5 more vehicles on the way, we find absolutely no reason why the Hungarian marque couldn't become a runaway success in India.