- 13 hrs ago Toyota Land Cruiser India Launch Delayed: 4 Year Waiting Period
- 16 hrs ago Kawasaki Z650RS 50th Anniversary Edition Will Soon Come To India: No Mechanical Updates
- 20 hrs ago Adani Group May Foray Into EV Business In India: Trademark Registered
- 1 day ago Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- Movies Sikander Kher Reacts To Mom Kirron Kher Resuming Work Post Battling Cancer
- Lifestyle Prime Minister Narendra Modi To Interact With Rashtriya Bal Puraskar Awardees On January 24
- Education Karnataka SSLC Preparatory Exams 2022 Schedule Announced, Download KSEEB Class 10 Preparatory Date Sheet Here
- Finance This Large Cap Company To Consider Interim Dividend Payment
- News COVID-19: Digvijaya, others booked for protest near MP CM's residence
- Sports Manchester United 1-0 West Ham: Rashford late show stuns Hammers
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In North India In Winter Of 2022
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Specifications Leaked; Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC Tipped
The Jawa Jawa and Yezdi Roadster are two motorcycles from the same parent company aimed towards an almost similar target audience. In that case, which one should you pick over the other?
To avoid further confusion, we shall compare both motorcycles in terms of their Design, Powertrain, Features, Chassis & Suspension, and Price.
The design of a vehicle is a subjective matter and it depends on one's personal likes and dislikes. Though both bikes are built upon the same platform and aimed towards an almost similar target audience, they look somewhat different to each other.
While the Jawa Jawa's design echoes the original Jawa motorcycle of the '70s and '80s, the Yezdi Roadster's design has its own unique character yet some bits of the new motorcycle has been clearly inspired by the Yezdi Roadking.
This means the Jawa Jawa has more retro charm and probably has a better overall appeal.
While both motorcycles use liquid-cooled, DOHC engines, the engine in the Yezdi Roadster is slightly bigger at 334cc and produces healthier 29.78bhp and 29.9Nm of torque.
On the other hand, the 293cc engine in the Jawa Jawa produces a slightly lower 26.2bhp and 27.05Nm of torque.
Moreover, both these engines come with a 6-speed transmission for effortless highway cruising, making both motorcycles ideal for long-distance touring.
Being the newer motorcycle among the two, the Yezdi Roadster comes with a lot more features than the Jawa Jawa.
The Yezdi Roadking comes equipped with features such as LED headlights, LED taillamps, a fully-digital instrument console, tachometer, clock, USB-A & C type charging points and many more.
Since both motorcycles are built on the same platform, both motorcycles use a near-identical double-cradle frame and come with telescopic suspension at the front and twin shock absorbers at the rear.
Moreover, we believe the new Yezdi Roadster will come with a different suspension tuning and it might be slightly different to ride as a result. However, we could only confirm this after riding the Yezdi Roadster.
Prices for the new Jawa Jawa start from Rs 1.78 lakh (ex-showroom, India) for the single-channel ABS variant and Rs 1.87 lakh (ex-showroom, India) for the dual-channel ABS variant.
On the other hand, the prices for the new Yezdi Roadster starts from Rs 1.98 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About Jawa Jawa & Yezdi Roadster
Though both bikes are aimed at a similar target audience group, the Jawa Jawa offers a more retro package, whereas the Yezdi Roadster is a modern motorcycle with few elements from the Yezdi Roadking.