- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Confirms Ioniq 5 EV To Be Equipped With Level 2 ADAS – Comes With Front & Rear Radars
- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars December 2022 Offers – Benefits & Discounts More Than Rs 70,00
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Discounts – Save Big Money Before Jan 2023 Price Hike
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Hike Prices From January 2023 – Sales Figures Likely To Decline
- Lifestyle Do You Walk Every Day? Here Are 10 Common Walking Mistakes To Avoid
- Movies Dev Anand Came To Mumbai With 30 Rupees In Pocket And His First Job Was Not As An Actor. See What He Did
- News Delhi court discharges Umar Khalid, Khalid Saifi in stone-throwing case linked to 2020 Delhi riots
- Sports ISL 2022-23: Jamshedpur FC vs Kerala Blasters Preview, Head-to-Head, Kick Off Time, Live Streaming Info
- Finance RBI Digital Rupee- How to Avail and Use e-Rupee?
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
- Education Around 3,000 Agniveers have joined Indian Navy
- Technology Twitter Restores Pranay Pathole's Account: Did Elon Musk Intervene?
Mahindra-owned motorcycle manufacturer Jawa has launched the all-new 42 Bobber in India. Prices for the Jawa 42 Bobber start at Rs 2.06 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Jawa 42 Bobber Colour Options & Price List
The Jawa 42 Bobber is offered in a single spec but in three different colour options. The Mystic Copper colour option for the Jawa 42 Bobber is priced at Rs 2,06,500 while the Moonstone White colourway is priced at Rs 2,07,500. The most expensive colour offering for the all-new Jawa 42 Bobber is the dual-tone Jasper Red which is priced at Rs 2,09,187.
|Jasper Red (Dual Tone)||₹2,09,187|
(Please Note - All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, Delhi)
Jawa 42 Bobber Engine, Gearbox & Other Mechanicals
The new 42 Bobber may borrow its name from the 42 neo-retro roadster but it does not share the same heart. Instead, the all-new 42 Bobber borrows its engine from Jawa's other Bobber offering - Perak.
The Jawa 42 Bobber sports a 334cc liquid-cooled, single cylinder engine that produces 30.22bhp and 32.64Nm of peak torque, all of which is sent to the rear wheel via a 6-speed gearbox.
Jawa claims to have worked on the 42 Bobber's suspension setup to ensure a comfortable ride while the ABS setup has also been tuned for better feedback. The Jawa 42 Bobber also sports spoked wheels that are shod with tubed tyres.
Jawa 42 Bobber Design & Features
The Jawa 42 Bobber design mixes elements from both the regular 42 and the Perak bobber with a few unique design elements of its own. The 42 Bobber stays true to its name with a single seat setup that can be adjusted.
The 42 Bobber sports a full LED lighting setup (and a new headlight shroud that is unique to the bike) along with a negative LCD instrumentation. The 42 Bobber also sports a chopped front fender, a new fuel tank with recesses built into it for the rider's knees, a new handlebar with drop-down, bar-end, rear view mirrors.
Speaking at the launch of the all-new Jawa 42 Bobber, Ashish Singh Joshi, CEO - Classic Legends said, "The new 42 Bobber is an amalgamation of success stories for us. The Jawa 42 was our quirky take on a modern retro motorcycle that clicked so well amongst youngsters that it became one of our highest selling models. With the Perak, we created an all new 'Factory Custom' segment in the country and its popularity and fan following is not hidden from anyone. The new 42 Bobber combines the best of both worlds blending the performance & individuality of a bobber with the youthfulness & vibrancy of the 42. With this, we aim to cater to a wider set of riders seeking a custom motorcycle that is distinctive, stylish and upbeat."
Thoughts About The Jawa 42 Bobber
The Jawa 42 Bobber lives up to its name with a whole lot of flair. With its chopped fenders, stubby tyres, and minimalistic bodywork and powerful single cylinder engine, the 42 Bobber looks to be a surefire winner for Jawa.