- 4 hrs ago 2023 BMW S1000RR Arrives With More Power, New Aero & Clever Sliding Tech
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Base Variant - Here’s What ‘Sigma’ Gets You For Rs 10.45 Lakh
- 8 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Vs Bajaj Pulsar N160 - Which Motorcycle Should You Buy?
- 21 hrs ago Jawa 42 Bobber Launched In India - Prices Start at Rs 2.06 Lakh
- News People already getting 5Gs of ‘'garibi', 'ghotala', 'ghapla', 'ghalmel', 'gorakhdhanda’ under BJP: Akhilesh
- Technology Realme Smartphones Receiving Updates For Jio 5G Support
- Finance 5 Stocks That Suffer Steepest Fall Of Up To 86% From 52-Week High
- Sports Women's Asia Cup: India Women vs Sri Lanka Women: Award Winners, Player Of The Match, Post-Match Presentation
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Promo: Host Insults Adi Reddy Over Surya's Negligent Behaviour In Throwing Food!
- Lifestyle Happy Durga Puja 2022: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Photos, Greetings & Whatsapp Status
- Education 110 Specialist Officers Vacancy in Central Bank of India CBI: Eligibility, How to Apply, Selection Process
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) has now confirmed its upcoming new scooter. The company has now released yet another teaser confirming its upcoming scooter as the new Honda Activa.
The teaser image of the upcoming Honda Activa '7G' shows the scooter wearing a Green shade with gold design elements and gold 'Honda' badging. It is also worth mentioning that the latest teaser image shows only the front apron, whereas the previous teaser partially reveals the headlamps and indicators of the upcoming scooter.
Analysing both the teaser images, the upcoming Honda Activa could be the new 'Activa 7G' sporting a more conventional headlamp positioning flanked by turn indicators on both sides of the headlamp, and the front apron also seems to sport a mature design language with simple lines and creases.
Other notable changes on the new Activa are the above-mentioned new Green colour and Gold accents. - This alone gives the upcoming new Activa 7G scooter a more premium feel compared to the outgoing model.
Though Honda is currently being tight-lipped about the stand-out features of the upcoming new Honda Activa scooter, we expect a few improvements over the outgoing iteration of the model with changes such as a larger underseat storage with lighting, all-LED lighting, a partially digital instrument cluster, USB charging port, phone holder and a few more.
In addition to all these features, we also expect the upcoming new Honda Activa scooter to feature Bluetooth connectivity on higher models with functions such as trip log, average fuel efficiency,
That being said, the Honda Activa 6G is currently the best-selling scooter in India, and the company sold 1,84 lakh Activa 6G scooters in June 2022 alone. This amounts to a YoY sales increase of more than 94 per cent YoY sales growth.
Speaking about Honda Activa 6G, it is the first among the Activa scooter generation to feature a telescopic front suspension. While this feature is a common sight on many scooters nowadays, it took Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India more than 20 years to introduce this feature in their best-selling product in the country.
Apart from these, Honda Activa 6G also featured improvements such as an external fuel filler cap and various other features over its predecessor, the Honda Activa 5G.
At present, the Honda Activa 6G is powered by a 109.57cc, single-cylinder, fuel-injected, BS-6 compliant engine. This engine produces a peak power of 7.68bhp at 8,000rpm, and 8.84Nm of peak torque at 5,500rpm. We expect the same engine to power the upcoming Honda 'Activa 7G' scooter as well.
That being said, already two teasers of the upcoming new Honda Activa scooter have been pushed out on various social media platforms, and we expect the automaker to launch the upcoming Activa 7G scooter ahead of the fast-approaching festive season in India.
Thoughts About Upcoming New Honda Activa '7G'
We expect the upcoming new Activa scooter to yet again dominate the 110cc scooter segment after its launch in the Indian two-wheeler market. Moreover, most of the mechanicals of the upcoming new Honda Activa scooter are likely to be the same as the outgoing Honda Activa 6G scooter.