- 3 hrs ago Kia India Registers Highest Ever Monthly Sales - 25,87 Units Sold In September 2022
- 8 hrs ago Skoda India Witnesses 17 % Increase In Sales - Kushaq, Slavia Continue To Perform Well
- 21 hrs ago 2023 Tata Harrier Spotted Testing - Gets ADAS, New Design & More
- 21 hrs ago Aston Martin DBX 707 Launched At Rs 4.63 Crore - Bond's Family Car Is In India
- Sports Indonesia Stadium Disaster: Other Major Sports Crowd Tragedies In Recent Decades
- Education Free UPSC Coaching: BHU To Offer Free Civil Service Exam Coaching To 100 SC Candidates
- News Hurricane Ian: PM Modi conveys condolences to Joe Biden over loss of lives
- Movies Bigg Boss 16's Archana Gautam: All You Need To Know About Bikini Model Turned Politician
- Finance This Multibagger Stock Is Locked In Upper Circuit For Past 7 Days And Gained The Highest In September
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Lifestyle 5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
After releasing more than a couple of teaser images of the upcoming Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) has finally released the official picture of the Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition scooter.
With the official picture of the upcoming Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition scooter out, Honda is now looking forward to perfectly time the launch of the special edition scooter in India.
That being said, with the festive season fast approaching, the launch of the Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition scooter will play a huge role in the overall sales of the company. This is because the launch of the Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition scooter will attract many prospective buyers to the showroom and these buyers can be easily converted to customers as well.
Moreover, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India can further capitalise on the sales push achieved during the festive season in India.
Looking at the official image of the upcoming Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition scooter, the scooter not only sports Gold-coloured elements and badges, but it also features gold-coloured wheels as well.
In addition to these changes, the upcoming Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition scooter also sports brown seats and the black plastic has also been replaced by matching brown plastics as well.
Through these teasers, Honda has revealed three colour options of the upcoming Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition scooter. This includes a shade of Red, a shade of Blue, and a shade of Green. Out of all these colours, the Green with gold accents really stands out from the crowd in a pleasing way and looks very premium as well.
Powering the upcoming Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition is likely to be the same 109.57cc, single-cylinder, fuel-injected, BS6 compliant engine that powers the regular iteration of the Honda Activa 6G scooter. This engine produces a peak power of 7.68bhp at 8,000rpm, and 8.84Nm of peak torque at 5,500rpm.
Additionally, we do not think Honda will be radically updating this engine anytime soon as it is a very reliable powertrain with refined power delivery.
At present, the Honda Activa 6G is available in 6 different colour shades and prices for the models start from Rs 72,400 (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the STD variant, whereas the Activa 6G DLX is priced at Rs 74,400 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Also, we expect the upcoming Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition scooter to be priced at a premium of Rs 2,000.
We also expect additional features such as the USB charging port on the upcoming Honda Activa Premium Edition scooter as such features will be very helpful for many users.
Thoughts About Upcoming New Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition
The Honda Activa 6G is currently the best-selling scooter in India with more than 1.5 lakh scooters sold every month on average. That being said, we expect the upcoming new Activa Premium Edition to attract a lot more customers to the Honda dealerships across the country and improve the overall sales of the automaker in India.