- 4 hrs ago 2023 BMW S1000RR Arrives With More Power, New Aero & Clever Sliding Tech
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Base Variant - Here’s What ‘Sigma’ Gets You For Rs 10.45 Lakh
- 8 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Vs Bajaj Pulsar N160 - Which Motorcycle Should You Buy?
- 21 hrs ago Jawa 42 Bobber Launched In India - Prices Start at Rs 2.06 Lakh
- News People already getting 5Gs of ‘'garibi', 'ghotala', 'ghapla', 'ghalmel', 'gorakhdhanda’ under BJP: Akhilesh
- Technology Realme Smartphones Receiving Updates For Jio 5G Support
- Finance 5 Stocks That Suffer Steepest Fall Of Up To 86% From 52-Week High
- Sports Women's Asia Cup: India Women vs Sri Lanka Women: Award Winners, Player Of The Match, Post-Match Presentation
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Promo: Host Insults Adi Reddy Over Surya's Negligent Behaviour In Throwing Food!
- Lifestyle Happy Durga Puja 2022: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Photos, Greetings & Whatsapp Status
- Education 110 Specialist Officers Vacancy in Central Bank of India CBI: Eligibility, How to Apply, Selection Process
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
After releasing more than a couple of teaser images of the upcoming Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) has finally released the official picture of the Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition scooter.
With the official picture of the upcoming Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition scooter out, Honda is now looking forward to perfectly time the launch of the special edition scooter in India.
That being said, with the festive season fast approaching, the launch of the Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition scooter will play a huge role in the overall sales of the company. This is because the launch of the Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition scooter will attract many prospective buyers to the showroom and these buyers can be easily converted to customers as well.
Moreover, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India can further capitalise on the sales push achieved during the festive season in India.
Looking at the official image of the upcoming Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition scooter, the scooter not only sports Gold-coloured elements and badges, but it also features gold-coloured wheels as well.
In addition to these changes, the upcoming Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition scooter also sports brown seats and the black plastic has also been replaced by matching brown plastics as well.
Through these teasers, Honda has revealed three colour options of the upcoming Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition scooter. This includes a shade of Red, a shade of Blue, and a shade of Green. Out of all these colours, the Green with gold accents really stands out from the crowd in a pleasing way and looks very premium as well.
Powering the upcoming Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition is likely to be the same 109.57cc, single-cylinder, fuel-injected, BS6 compliant engine that powers the regular iteration of the Honda Activa 6G scooter. This engine produces a peak power of 7.68bhp at 8,000rpm, and 8.84Nm of peak torque at 5,500rpm.
Additionally, we do not think Honda will be radically updating this engine anytime soon as it is a very reliable powertrain with refined power delivery.
At present, the Honda Activa 6G is available in 6 different colour shades and prices for the models start from Rs 72,400 (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the STD variant, whereas the Activa 6G DLX is priced at Rs 74,400 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Also, we expect the upcoming Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition scooter to be priced at a premium of Rs 2,000.
We also expect additional features such as the USB charging port on the upcoming Honda Activa Premium Edition scooter as such features will be very helpful for many users.
Thoughts About Upcoming New Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition
The Honda Activa 6G is currently the best-selling scooter in India with more than 1.5 lakh scooters sold every month on average. That being said, we expect the upcoming new Activa Premium Edition to attract a lot more customers to the Honda dealerships across the country and improve the overall sales of the automaker in India.