- 1 hr ago Top 10 Best-Selling Car Brands In India (November 2022) - Y-o-Y Sales Up By Nearly 31%
- 3 hrs ago 5 Upcoming Royal Enfield Motorcycles – Scrambler To Fully-Faired
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG Launch This Month – Bookings Already Open
- 1 day ago 2023 BMW S 1000 RR Showcased At IBW 2022 – Launch On December 10
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Priyanka Chahar Chaudhary Says ‘Ghar Basana Hai'; Archana Promises To Hunt A Suitable Groom
- News Now, Congress leader asks Modi govt to take back PoK
- Technology Google Testing End-to-End Encryption For Group Messages; Emoji Support Also Expected
- Finance Buy This Multibagger Large Cap Banking Stock, Shares Can Surge Up To 24%, Says Motilal Oswal
- Education CLAT 2023 Admit Card will be Out Tomorrow; Know How to Download
- Sports India vs Bangladesh: How 'Mad' Mehidy and friend Mustafizur guided Bangla to 1-wicket win
- Lifestyle Somnath Temple In Junagadh: History, Legend And Best Time To Visit
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
Italian motorcycle manufacturer Ducati has revealed the Multistrada V4 Rally. The Ducati Multistrada V4 Rally features a larger 30-litre fuel tank and offers a more comfortable setup for the rider and pillion.
The Ducati Multistrada V4 Rally is the latest bike to bear the Multistrada badge and was revealed as part of the marque's Ducati 2023 World Premier series. The new Ducati Multistrada V4 Rally is perhaps the most touring orient version of Ducati's sport adventure-tourer motorcycle.
Ducati has made the new Multistrada V4 Rally a more comfortable bike for long journeys. Ducati has raised tweaked the front windscreen which is now 40mm taller and 20mm wider than before. The V4 Rally also gets 200mm suspension travel on both ends which is 30mm more compared to the front end of the regular bike and 20mm more at the rear.
The seat on the Multistrada V4 Rally features multiple seat height options ranging from 805m to 905mm to help cater to a wide variety of riders. The new Multistrada V4 Rally sports features like revised luggage mounts that allow the pillion rider to access the extra legroom while sitting at the back. The Multistrada V4 Rally from Ducati also features an elongated tail section.
Other changes come in the form of the larger fuel tank that can now hold up to 30 litres of fuel making long journeys an absolute joy. To ensure that fuel lasts even longer, Ducati has added a more advanced cylinder deactivation technology to the Multistrada V4. In the new V4, Ducati deactivated the rear bank of two cylinders and this action can now be done even when the bike is on the move unlike before when it had to be brought to a halt to activate the feature.
The Ducati Multistrada also features a new riding mode dubbed off-road which limits the power output from the 1,158cc V4 engine to just 113.4bhp which should make excursions off the beaten path a lot more amenable. Otherwise, the 90-degree V4 engine continues to push out 167.6bhp at 10,750rpm and 121Nm of peak torque at 8,750rpm. The engine on the 260-kilogramme motorcycle is paired to a 6-speed gearbox with straight-cut gears.
The Ducati Multistrada V4 Rally features a monocoque aluminium frame with a 50mm upside-down front fork and a mono-shock and a double-sided aluminium swingarm at the rear. The suspension setup on the V4 Rally is fully adjustable (electronically) for both compression and rebound damping. The mono-shock also features electronic spring pre-load adjustment.
The Ducati Multistrada V4 Rally rides on spoked wheels that measure 19-inches at the front and 17-inches at the rear. The wheels are shod with Pirelli Scorpion Trail II tyres - 120/70 R19 at the front and 170/60 R17 at the rear.
Thoughts About The Ducati Multistrada V4 Rally
The Ducati MultiStrada V4 Rally takes the Italian marque's sports adventure tourer down a different path concentrating on what makes the bike a better tourer. The new V4 Rally is expected to sit atop the Multistrada lineup and we expect it to carry a price to match when it arrives on our roads in the near future