- 11 hrs ago 2023 BMW S 1000 RR Showcased At IBW 2022 – Launch On December 10
- 1 day ago Hyundai Confirms Ioniq 5 EV To Be Equipped With Level 2 ADAS – Comes With Front & Rear Radars
- 1 day ago Honda Cars December 2022 Offers – Benefits & Discounts More Than Rs 70,00
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Discounts – Save Big Money Before Jan 2023 Price Hike
- News Iran abolishes morality police amid huge anti-hijab unrest
- Sports Virender Sehwag tweets old India-Pakistan scorecard and asks to find out 'interesting thing', can you find it?
- Movies It’s Official! Haripriya And Vasishta Simha Get Engaged In An Intimate Ceremony, Fans Congratulate The Couple
- Lifestyle Safest Ways To Sterilise Your Baby's Bottles
- Finance 3 Stocks That Made Biggest Recovery From 52-Week Low With Jump Of Over 7000%
- Education CAT Answer Key: The objection window will be closing today; Check Details Here
- Technology Oppo Find N2 Flip Digital Render Surfaces After A Leaked Video
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
BSA has now revealed the BSA Scrambler 650 motorcycle at Motorcycle Live 2022 held at the NEC Birmingham.
This new BSA Scrambler 650 motorcycle is a very attractive-looking motorcycle and it will be loved by anyone who appreciates a minimalist approach in terms of design.
Starting with the noticeable design elements, the new BSA Scrambler 650 motorcycle gets a classic fuel tank and small diameter round headlight that harks back the memory of the late 70's and early 80's motorcycles. Furthermore, the BSA Scrambler 650 motorcycle comes with a flat seat and a protective grille for the headlight.
On top of that, the BSA Scrambler 650 motorcycle also comes with other note-worthy design elements such as the beak-like front fender, fork gaiters for the telescopic front suspension, a round single-pod digital instrument cluster, scrambler-style handlebars, and twin exhaust pipes with tapered exhaust tips.
It is also worth mentioning that the BSA Scrambler 650 motorcycle showcased at the Motorcycle Live 2022 does not feature taillamps or turn indicators. Moreover, the scrambler motorcycle comes equipped with spoked wheels and knobby tyres. Also, the motorcycle is devoid of any rear tyre hugger as well.
Coming to the powertrain, the newly revealed BSA Scrambler 650 motorcycle is powered by a 652cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve, petrol engine. This is the same engine that powers the BSA Goldstar 650 motorcycle that was revealed a year ago at the same event held in Birmingham.
This engine in the BSA Goldstar 650 motorcycle produces 44.27bhp of peak power at 6,000 rpm and 55Nm of peak torque at 4,000 rpm. Furthermore, much like the BSA Goldstar 650 motorcycle, the newly revealed BSA Scrambler 650 motorcycle comes equipped with a 5-speed gearbox.
Speaking about BSA, the iconic British brand was revived by Classic Legends after it purchased the majority stake in the company back in 2016. Almost 5 years after that, BSA announced its comeback by revealing the BSA Goldstar 650 motorcycle in the UK back in 2021 at the NEC Birmingham Motorcycle Show.
Thoughts About The BSA Scrambler 650
BSA was initially an arms and tools manufacturing company that transformed into one of the biggest names in the two-wheeler industry. That being said, BSA has not yet revealed any timeline regarding the launch of its Scrambler 650 motorcycle. Also, there is no news about BSA's plans to launch its motorcycles in India.