- 6 hrs ago 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Will Discontinue Small Cars If Costs Become Unviable - Govt. To Blame?
- 10 hrs ago Pune Man Comes Up With ‘Unique’ Solution To Beat The Heat Inside Car - Cow Dung Wrap
- 11 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard Launched At Rs 11.49 Lakh
- Movies Makers Of Janhit Mein Jaari Have Been Approached For The Regional Remake Rights Of The Social-comedy
- Sports India vs Ireland 2nd T20I, Highlights: Hooda, Samson sizzle as Umran Malik hands India thrilling win
- Technology Best Mobile Phones With 6,000mAh Battery Launched In 2022
- News Udaipur beheading incident: ASI suspended for negligence
- Finance This Quality Large Cap Stock Announces Record Date For Rs. 22/Share Dividend: Check Details
- Lifestyle Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
Indian electric scooter manufacturer BGauss has launched the D15, its third e-scooter for India. Prices for the BGauss D15 start at Rs 99,999.
BGauss D15 Variants & Prices
The BGauss D15 is offered in two different variant options - D15i and D15 Pro. The D15i is priced at Rs 99,999 while the D15 Pro is priced at Rs 1,14,999. Bookings are open now for a fully refundable amount of Rs 499. The BGauss D15 electric scooter will go on sale next month.
*Please Note - All Prices mentioned are ex-showroom
BGauss D15 Motor, Battery, Range & Charging
The BGauss D15 is powered by a single electric motor that is connected to a battery pack with a rating of 3.2kWh. Both the battery pack and electric motor feature IP67 rating for water, dust and shock resistance.
BGauss claims that the 3.2kWh battery pack of the D15 electric scooter will allow it to sprint from 0-60km/h in just 7 seconds. This feat is achieved in Sports mode with the other option Eco made for the hyper-milers.
BGauss claims that the new D15 will deliver an ARAI certified range of 115kms on a single charge of its battery pack. Speaking about charging time, the BGauss D15 takes five and a half hours to fully charge its battery pack from zero per cent.
BGauss D15 Features
The Bgauss D15 comes packed with a host of features to help it stand out from the rest of the electric scooters in the market today. Some of these features include the large 16-inch alloy wheels which help in maneuverability and ride comfort, even on uneven roads.
Also seen on the BGauss 41the digital speedometer with Bluetooth connectivity and connectivity features that can be accessed through the smartphone app. Other features include keyless start, a removable battery pack, an inbuilt navigation system, USB port for mobile charging, call and notification alerts. BGauss states that the new D15, has 20 safety features.
Speaking at the launch of the new BGauss D15, Hemant Kabra, Director, RR Global & Founder and Managing Director, BGauss Auto Pvt. Ltd. said, "We are excited to launch a 100% Made in India electric scooter, BG D15 which is designed and developed by our in-house research and development team in Pune. The product quality and its functionality are a testament to BGAUSS Electric's goal of offering best-in-class mobility solutions. The D15 aims to cater to the growing demands of the EV enthusiasts in the country by offering a stylish, smart and reliable product which blends technology with a superior riding experience. The response to our first products was impressive and we are thankful to our customers who have shown trust in our green and sustainable mobility solutions. We are committed to our mission of providing high-performance, safe and intelligent electric scooters to be at the forefront of the EV revolution in India."
BGauss states that it is working on expanding its current footprint across the nation. BGauss currently has 100 showrooms spread across the country. THe marque is looking at expand its reach by expanding its dealership network to all Tier I and Tier II markets. BGauss will also offer D15 owners a tailormade Annual Maintenance support setup, Mobile App support, Roadside Assistance and Pick & Drop facilities.
Thoughts On The New BGauss D15
The BGauss D15 is the third electric scooter offering from the Indian electric two-wheeler marque. The BGauss D15 will go on sale in June and will hope to capture a share of the premium electric scooter market with its focus on safety and long range.