- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG Launched At Rs 7.77 Lakh - Most Powerful CNG Hatchback In India
- 14 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Classic Unveiled - Gets More Kit
- 16 hrs ago Honda Activa 7G Launch Soon - Teaser Out
- 20 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG - Dealers Start Taking Unofficial Bookings Ahead Of The Launch
- Movies Laal Singh Chaddha Day 2 Box Office Collection: Aamir Khan's Film Witnesses A Drop In Numbers
- Finance Buy This Tata Group Stock For A Dividend Yield Of 4.65%, Company Is Repaying Debt
- News Salman Rushdie "alive" after attack | Top points
- Sports K1000 Rally: Aishwarya Pissay, the cynosure of all eyes
- Technology Microsoft Lays Off 2,000 Employees In Just Two Months; Find Out Why
- Education MAH CET MBA/MMS 2022 Admit Card Released: Download Hall Tickets From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Travel Sakrebailu Elephant Camp Shimoga Timings, Ticket Fee, Attractions and How to Reach
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bollywood Guide To Maternity Fashion
Royal Enfield yet again dominated the sales chart in the 350cc and above two-wheeler segment in India. Moreover, YoY sales figures of the prestigious Indian two-wheeler manufacturer have also hit an upward trajectory in June 2022.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 (25,425 units)
In June 2022, Royal Enfield managed to sell 25,425 units of its Classic 350 motorcycles in India. Though MoM sales figure of the motorcycle was reduced by more than 15 per cent as the company managed to sell 29,959 units in May 2022.
In comparison, the YoY sales of the motorcycle grew by more than 46 per cent as the company managed to sell just 17,377 units in June 2021.
Royal Enfield Meteor 350 (8,645 units)
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is very well known for its exceptional touring abilities and the company sold 8,645 units of the motorcycle in June 2022. However, the YoY sales figure dipped by more than 1.43 per cent.
In comparison, the MoM sales figure grew by more than 5 per cent as the company managed to sell just 8,209 units in May 2022.
|Rank||Sales 350cc||Jun-22||Jun-21||Growth (%) YoY|
|Jawa Yezdi (Retail)||3,294|
|Rank||Sales 350cc||Jun-22||May-22||Growth (%) MoM|
|Jawa Yezdi (Retail)||3,294||3,548||-7.16|
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 (5,893 units)
The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is a motorcycle with a long history and a really strong fan base in India. In June 2022, Royal Enfield sold 5,893 units of this model, which resulted in a YoY sales increase of almost 11 per cent.
On the other hand, MoM sales figures for the Royal Enfield Bullet dipped by more than 15 per cent as the company managed to sell 6,958 units in May 2022. However, we are sure sales figures for the Bullet will soon bounce back.
Royal Enfield Electra 350 ( 4,363 units)
Royal Enfield sold 4,363 units of Electra 350 motorcycles in June 2022. While the sales figures in June seem comparatively lesser than other Royal Enfield models, it is more than a decent figure for a 350cc motorcycle in the country.
Thanks to solid sales performance, the YoY sales for the motorcycle increased by more than 39 per cent as the company sold 1,226 units more compared to sales figures in June 2021. On the other hand, MoM sales also improved by almost 16 per cent.
Honda CB350 Twins (2,120 units)
The Honda CB350 motorcycles have been giving decent competition to Royal Enfield motorcycles in India and the models are also gaining decent traction in the Indian two-wheeler segment. However, the MoM sales figure for the CB350 fell by almost 36 per cent in June 2022.
In terms of numbers, Honda managed to sell just 2,120 units. However, YoY sales figures are strong as the company managed to sell 267 units more compared to June 2021.
Thoughts About Sales Performance Of 350cc Motorcycles In June 2022
Looking at the numbers, it is clear that Royal Enfield still rules the segment with more than 93 per cent market share on average. Moreover, we expect this domination to continue until more than a few manufacturers decide to enter this niche segment with their retro motorcycles.