- 2 hrs ago Honda Activa 7G Launch Soon - Teaser Out
- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG - Dealers Start Taking Unofficial Bookings Ahead Of The Launch
- 5 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson First Drive Review - Extreme Extroverted Tranquility
- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Spotted At Khardung La Within A Week From Its Launch In India
- News Goa panchayat election results bring mixed bag for the BJP, Congress
- Sports ONE Fight Night 1: Demetrious Johnson reveals plan to defeat Adriano Moraes in rematch
- Finance Bank Of Maharashtra Tops List Of PSU Lenders, In Q1 Loan, Deposit Growth
- Lifestyle 10 Exercises That Burn More Calories Than Running
- Technology Xiaomi Watch S1 Pro Is Brand's First Watch To Offer Temperature Tracking; Price & Specs
- Movies Macherla Niyojakavargam Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download
- Travel World Elephant Day 2022: Wildlife Destinations for Sighting Elephants in India
- Education Telangana EAMCET Results 2022 is declared: know how to check your TS EAMCET 2022 Results here!
Bajaj has witnessed a sales decline in June 2022 in terms of YoY sales numbers. Looking into numbers, Bajaj sold just 1,25,083 units of its two-wheelers in India. However, the YoY export numbers went up for the two-wheeler manufacturer.
Diving into the details of the sales figures, Bajaj managed to sell more than 1.55 lakh units of its two-wheelers in June 2021 - To be exact, Bajaj sold 1,55,540 units. This has resulted in a YoY sales decline of 30,557 units in June 2022.
In addition to that, the YoY growth of the company in domestic two-wheeler sales stood at -19.63 per cent. Also, the percentage of domestic sales now stood at 39.59 per cent to the total sales as export numbers spiked recently.
Thanks to the strong demand for Bajaj motorcycles in the international markets, the export numbers steadily rose in a relatively short period of time.
Speaking about export numbers, Bajaj exported 1,90,865 units of its motorcycles to international markets. Thanks to Bajaj's strong sales performance in the international markets, YoY export numbers for the Bajaj motorcycles have gone up by more than 23 per cent as export numbers went up by more than 35,927 units.
In terms of MoM sales figures, Bajaj witnessed decent growth in domestic and export sales figures as the company performed better than the previous month.
In terms of numbers, Bajaj managed to sell just 96,102 units of its motorcycles in May 2022. This has resulted in a MoM sales increase of more than 30 per cent as the company managed to sell 28,981 units more in June 2022.
Coming to the export sales figures, Bajaj exported just 1,53,397 units of its motorcycles in May 2022. This had resulted in MoM export growth of more than 24 per cent as the company managed to export 37,468 units more in June 2022.
Adding all the numbers, Bajaj sold a total of 3,15,948 units of motorcycles in June 2022, resulting in a YoY sales increase of 1.73 per cent as the company managed to sell 5,370 units more compared to June 2021 sales figures.
Also, the total MoM sales figure for Bajaj motorcycles increased by more than 26 per cent as the company managed to sell just 2,49,499 units in May 2022.
Thoughts About Bajaj's Sales Performance
While Bajaj has witnessed an overall growth, the domestic sales of the motorcycle have come down significantly, this decline in sales could be due to the lack of a conventional scooter model in Bajaj's product portfolio.
However, the export numbers for the company have gone up significantly to compensate for the decline in domestic sales.