- 2 hrs ago LG Develops ‘Invisible’ Speakers For Cars – Lighter & Less Bulky Than Conventional Speakers
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Innova Hycross Is Quicker Than A Fortuner – Confirms New TVC
- 6 hrs ago This Kia Customer Gets A Free Sonet SUV From The Dealership - Here's How
- 8 hrs ago 2022 Maruti Suzuki Eeco Gets Updated Interior With More Features – All You Need To Know
- News RSS meet discusses plans for 2023 India
- Finance How to Activate HDFC Credit Card Swipe/Online Transactions through WhatsApp?
- Movies Did You Know Yami Gautam Had A Dream Of Serving The Nation? Acting Was Never Her Career Choice
- Technology iQOO 11 To Flaunt World's First Samsung E6 AMOLED With 1800nits Brightness
- Lifestyle Benefits Of Turmeric In Winter: Three Ways To Use Turmeric In Winter
- Education Karnataka NEET UG Counselling 2022: Seat Allotment Round 2 Result Declared; Get Direct Link Here
- Travel The Arizona Trail – Best Mountain Biking Trail In The World
- Sports How to keep Arshdeep Singh injury free for long time? Legendary Brett Lee gives THIS advice
Bajaj Auto's sales figures for September 2022 have revealed a dip of four percent when compared to the brand's sales figures for September 2021. This is due to the lower overall number of exports when compared to the same period last year. The reason for the decline is unknown at the moment, however, it is suspected to have come as a result of increased competition.
Bajaj Auto is one of the largest two-wheeler manufacturers in the Indian market. It is also one of the largest exporters of two-wheelers from India. Over the decades, Bajaj has given us multiple brilliant motorcycles like the Pulsar, Discover, Avenger, CT100, etc. These motorcycles were successful not just in the Indian market, but also in several international markets.
In September 2021, 1,87,091 units of Bajaj motorcycles were sold in various international markets. However, this number dropped to 1,25,443 units in September 2022 marking a 33 percent year-on-year decline. Meanwhile, domestic sales increased by 28 percent with Bajaj selling 2,22,912 units in September 2022 compared to 1,73,945 units in the same period last year.
Despite the increase in domestic sales, the drastic fall in export numbers means Bajaj has sold a lesser number of two-wheelers in total this year. The total number stands at 3,48,355 units for September 2022 when compared to 3,61,036 units in September 2021. This is a four percent drop in overall sales.
As it turns out, the overall two-wheeler sales in the April-September period has also decreased from 19,29,220 units last year to 18,66,192 units this year. The exact reason for the decline in exports is unknown at the moment. However, the competition has upped the ante and this increased competition could be blamed for this slight decrease.
Thoughts On Bajaj Auto Overall Sales Decreasing By 4 Percent In September 2022
The automotive market is full of ups and downs and the only way to get continued growth in the space is, through a very strong product strategy. Bajaj still has quite a few good products on sale and we're sure the brand would make a comeback in October 2022.