- 9 hrs ago Mahindra XUV400 Bookings Commence – Check Out All Details
- 1 day ago 2023 Hyundai Aura SX(O) Top Variant – Check Out All Details
- 1 day ago Mahindra Bolero Neo Limited Edition Launched At Rs 11.50 Lakh – Cheaper Than Top-Spec Variant
- 1 day ago Check Out This Willys-Inspired Mahindra Thar – Collapsible Windscreen, Tube Doors & More
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Priyanka, Tina Argue With Farah Khan For THIS Reason, Angry Filmmaker Says ‘I’ll Walk Out If…’
- Sports Indonesia Masters: Lakshya Sen reaches quarterfinals; Saina Nehwal crashes out
- Finance Paytm - How to Check KYC Status?
- News Delhi MCD Polls: AAP moves SC demanding election be conducted in time-bound manner
- Education Final stage of Union Budget 2023-24 commences with Halwa Ceremony
- Travel Where To Send Your Parents For Their Next Religious Trip? Know Suitable Destinations
- Technology Here’s Why You Should Skip Apple's Latest M2 Pro Macbook Pro
- Lifestyle Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: How To Support Children With ADHD
BMW Motorrad has showcased the 2023 S 1000 RR motorcycle at the ongoing India Bike Week (IBW) 2022 annual motorcycle festival.
That being said, BMW Motorrad is now gearing up to launch the S 1000 RR in India, and the superbike is scheduled to be launched ahead of the year-end on December 10.
In terms of design, the BMW S 1000 RR motorcycle now gets a new sharper-looking front section along with new winglets borrowed from the more aggressive BMW M 1000 RR motorcycle. There is also a new tail section and a revised chassis for better lateral flexibility.
Other than that, the steering rake angle on the 2023 BMW S 1000 RR motorcycle has now been relaxed a bit at 23.6 degrees instead of 23.1 degrees on the previous model. Moreover, this relaxed steering geometry is further complimented by a triple clamp that has been now slightly offset and lowered by 3mm. This has resulted in an increased trail of 99mm from 94mm in the previous model.
Furthermore, BMW Motorrad has also went ahead and changed its wheelbase, which now stands at 1,457mm. This along with the newly revised swingarm with adjustable pivot and modified steering geometry has resulted in a more stable version of the BMW S 1000 RR motorcycle. However, as a result of these modifications, the 2023 BMW S 1000 RR is slightly slower to steer compared to the model it replaces.
On top of that, BMW Motorrad has introduced new colour options on the 2023 BMW S 1000 RR motorcycle. These new colour options on the upcoming BMW superbike include the likes of exciting colour options such as the Blackstorm Metallic, Racing Red, and Light White.
Coming to the powertrain, the 2023 BMW S 1000 RR motorcycle is now equipped with an upgraded 999cc, inline, 4-cylinder engine capable of churning out 206.5bhp of peak power at 13,750rpm and 113Nm of peak torque at 11,000rpm. The additional 3bhp of power is courtesy of revised intake geometry and intake funnels.
Other than that, the upcoming 2023 BMW S 1000 RR sports a 6-speed gearbox with a slipper clutch and bidirectional quick-shifter. Moreover, the BMW S 1000 RR comes equipped with other advanced rider aids such as Brake Slide Assist, Slide Control Function, Cornering ABS, Traction Control (TC) and multiple ride modes.
Thoughts About The Upcoming 2023 BMW S 1000 RR
The 2023 BMW S 1000 RR is one of the most-awaited superbikes in the country and it competes against the likes of Ducati Panigale V4, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R, Aprilia RSV4, Honda CBR1000RR-R, and a few more. Moreover, we expect the newer iteration of the BMW S 1000 RR to be a bit more friendly than its predecessor.