- 22 min ago Top 10 Best-Selling Car Brands In India (November 2022) - Y-o-Y Sales Up By Nearly 31%
- 2 hrs ago 5 Upcoming Royal Enfield Motorcycles – Scrambler To Fully-Faired
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG Launch This Month – Bookings Already Open
- 24 hrs ago 2023 BMW S 1000 RR Showcased At IBW 2022 – Launch On December 10
- Finance Buy This Multibagger Large Cap Banking Stock, Shares Can Surge Up To 24%, Says Motilal Oswal
- News J&K: As credentials of PM Package employees goes public, time to look at the rot in the system
- Technology Vanilla Apple iPhone 15 Could Get Dynamic Island, 48MP Camera: What Else To Expect?
- Education CLAT 2023 Admit Card will be Out Tomorrow; Know How to Download
- Sports India vs Bangladesh: How 'Mad' Mehidy and friend Mustafizur guided Bangla to 1-wicket win
- Movies Urfi Javed Exposes A Group Of Teenagers Making Abusing Calls, Says Will File Police Complaint
- Lifestyle Somnath Temple In Junagadh: History, Legend And Best Time To Visit
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
2022 Yamaha Aerox 155 Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Edition maxi-scooter launched in India at Rs 1.41 lakh, ex-showroom. The latest iteration of the maxi-scooter features a few cosmetic changes, and the overall effect really compliments the character of the model.
Changes to the newly-launched 2022 Yamaha Aerox 155 Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Edition maxi-scooter include an all-black colour treatment, and Yamaha MotoGP branding on the visor, front apron, mudguard, side panels, and rear panels.
The launch of the Yamaha Aerox 155 Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Edition maxi-scooter is in line with the 'The Call of the Clue' brand campaign in India, and as part of this campaign, the company had previously launched the Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Edition of the R15 V4 motorcycle.
Moreover, the launch of the 2022 Yamaha Aerox 155 Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Edition maxi-scooter ahead of the festive season is likely to bring more customers to the showrooms, and this will help boost the overall sales figures as well.
Speaking about Yamaha Aerox 155, the maxi-scooter is powered by a 155cc, single-cylinder liquid-cooled petrol engine with fuel injection and VVA. This engine produces 14.75bhp of peak power at 8,000rpm and 13.9Nm of torque at 6,500rpm.
The engine feels very familiar because it is almost the same one as in the Yamaha R15 motorcycle, albeit mated to a CVT gearbox rather than a 6-speed gearbox. However, thanks to the CVT gearbox, the Yamaha Aerox 155 feels equally at home in the city traffic.
Being a maxi-scooter, the Yamaha Aerox 155 looks very distinct compared to other scooters on the road. Moreover, the Yamaha Aerox 155 is a striking-looking scooter with its massive split LED headlamp setup, split floorboard design and sharp tail section.
In terms of features, the Yamaha Aerox 155 comes with features such as Single Channel ABS, 14-inch wheels, a wide 140mm rear tyre, Bluetooth Enabled Yamaha Motorcycle Connect App, 5.8-inch LCD Instrument Cluster, LED headlights, LED taillights, external fuel lid and a few more. It is also worth mentioning that the Yamaha Aerox 155 is a spacious scooter with a 24.5-litre underseat storage capacity.
Apart from this, the Yamaha Aerox 155 gets some additional set of features like maintenance recommendations, last parked location, fuel consumption, malfunction notification, and start & stop function.
At present, Yamaha Aerox 155 maxi-scooter is available in 3 standard colours and prices start at Rs 1.39 lakh (ex-showroom, India). In comparison, the newly-launched Yamaha Aerox 155 Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Edition maxi-scooter is priced at Rs 2,000 more.
Thoughts About Yamaha Aerox 155 Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Edition
The launch of Yamaha Aerox 155 Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Edition ahead of the festive season is likely to bring more customers to the showrooms, and this will help boost the overall sales figures as well.