- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG Launched At Rs 7.77 Lakh - Most Powerful CNG Hatchback In India
- 13 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Classic Unveiled - Gets More Kit
- 15 hrs ago Honda Activa 7G Launch Soon - Teaser Out
- 19 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG - Dealers Start Taking Unofficial Bookings Ahead Of The Launch
- Finance Buy This Tata Group Stock For A Dividend Yield Of 4.65%, Company Is Repaying Debt
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14: Satyanarayana Subbaraya Wasn’t Able To Answer THIS Rs 50 Lakh Question, Can You?
- News Salman Rushdie "alive" after attack | Top points
- Sports K1000 Rally: Aishwarya Pissay, the cynosure of all eyes
- Technology Microsoft Lays Off 2,000 Employees In Just Two Months; Find Out Why
- Education MAH CET MBA/MMS 2022 Admit Card Released: Download Hall Tickets From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Travel Sakrebailu Elephant Camp Shimoga Timings, Ticket Fee, Attractions and How to Reach
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bollywood Guide To Maternity Fashion
The upcoming 2022 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 motorcycle could be launched sooner in the Indian two-wheeler market than expected as the automaker hints with a background poster in its latest teaser video.
The teaser video sported a background poster on one of the shots that read 'Bullet Meri Jaan'. However, the teaser was quite surely meant for the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle as the teaser carried a very youthful and colourful vibe.
Coming back to the 2022 Royal Enfield Bullet 350, Royal Enfield has to take some additional care as the motorcycle holds one of the oldest motorcycle nameplates in the world and the model has a very loyal fan base in the country.
As such, it is very necessary for Royal Enfield to introduce changes and upgrades in such a way that it should not hamper the timeless design of the Royal Enfield Bullet motorcycle.
The recently spied images of the upcoming new Royal Enfield Bullet 350 motorcycle also prove that the company has introduced changes but in a very subtle way by sticking to the basic design theme that includes design traits such as single-piece stepped seat, retro-style headlamps and tail lights.
Also, further analysis of the spied images shows that the new 2022 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 motorcycle comes with a very commanding upright seating position - Which is a characteristic trait of the Royal Enfield Bullet motorcycle since it was introduced by the manufacturer in 1931.
However, there are a few modern touches on the upcoming 2022 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 motorcycle such as the latest double cradle frame and engine from the outgoing Royal Enfield Classic 350 and Royal Enfield Meteor 350 motorcycles.
Coming to the powertrain, as mentioned earlier, the upcoming 2022 Bullet 350 motorcycle will be powered by the same 349cc, single-cylinder, fuel-injected engine that is capable of producing 20.2bhp of peak power and 27Nm of torque.
This engine will come mated to a 5-speed gearbox like other Royal Enfield 350cc motorcycles. However, we are not sure whether the automaker has re-tuned the gear ratios for the 2022 Bullet motorcycle.
Analysing all these and the recent mention of 'Bullet' in its latest teaser, we are pretty convinced that the Royal Enfield is gearing up for two successive launches. In addition to that, we expect the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle to hit the showrooms first as the models have started arriving at dealerships across India.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Motorcycle
The upcoming Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is not a motorcycle developed to break sales records, but a motorcycle to keep the heritage of the company. In fact, Royal Enfield motorcycles in India are still addressed as 'Bullets'.
So, the launch of the 2022 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is much more than a 'profit-making' product for the automaker - The motorcycle is the identity of the Royal Enfield itself.