- Sports SRH vs PBKS IPL 2022: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights, Score
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Actor Karan Mehra Accuses Estranged Wife Nisha Rawal Of Having Extramarital Affair
- News Rain to bring respite to northwest India, intensity to peak tomorrow: IMD
- Lifestyle Expert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk Of Tongue Cancer
- Technology Is Xiaomi 12 Pro The Fastest 5G Smartphone In The World? Here Is The Answer
- Education ICSE ISC Examination 2023 To Held Once A Year, ICSE And ISC Syllabus Revised. Check Details And Download Link
- Finance Fuel Rates Slashed Following Excise Duty Cut: Check New Rates
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) has launched the new 2022 Honda CBR 650R in India. The new model is brought to India via the CKD route and has been priced at Rs 9.35 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Like Honda's other big bikes, the new 2022 Honda CBR 650R is exclusive to the Honda BigWing showrooms in India and interested customers can book the bike there.
Earlier this month, Honda launched the Honda CB300R in India. That being said, Honda has now added one more bike to its BigWing motorcycle lineup in the country.
Speaking about the Honda CBR 650R, the middle-weight motorcycle was launched last year in India and compared to the previous model, the 2022 iteration of the Honda CBR 650R adds a few cosmetic updates to the middle-weight motorcycle.
However, when Honda launched the Honda CBR 650R in India last year, it was priced around Rs 8.85 lakh (ex-showroom, India), which means the updated Honda CBR 650R is almost Rs 50,000 more expensive, which is quite expensive, given that the 2022 Honda CBR 650R motorcycle has only received a handful of cosmetic updates in the form of new orange highlights with matte finished Gunpowder Black Metallic colour and new sporty graphics with Grand Prix Red colour.
Otherwise, the 2022 Honda CBR 650R is almost identical to the previous model. This means, powering the 2022 iteration of the Honda CBR 650R is the same tried-and-tested 649cc, four-cylinder, liquid-cooled petrol engine.
This engine produces 86bhp at 12,000rpm and 57.5Nm of torque at 8,500rpm, this power and torque is sent to rear wheels via a six-speed gearbox with Assist and Slipper clutch.
To justify the high price, the 2022 Honda CBR 650R comes packed with good quality hardware such as Showa Separate Fork Function Big Piston inverted forks at the front and Showa mono-shock at the rear.
Unlike other inverted forks, the Showa Separate Fork Function Big Piston inverted forks use a pressure separation damper in one fork tube and a spring mechanism in the other to deliver better performance and weight savings. This setup also improves the feel and bump absorption.
Braking duties are handled by a pair of 310mm disc brakes at the front and a single 240mm disc brake at the rear. The system also comes with dual-channel ABS as standard.
Features-wise, the 2022 Honda CBR 650R relies on the same set of features as the previous model and comes equipped with features like a fully digital instrument panel, Honda ignition security system, and Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC).
Thoughts About The New 2022 Honda CBR 650R
The Honda CBR 650R is a great motorcycle and the 650cc inline-4 petrol engine offers silky-smooth performance all the way up to its redline. However, at Rs 9.35 lakh (ex-showroom, India), the Honda CBR 650R has become rather too expensive.