- 3 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 21 hrs ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- 23 hrs ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- 1 day ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- Technology Samsung Galaxy F42 5G India Launch On September 29; Flipkart Availability Confirmed
- Movies Sonu Sood Reacts To Allegations Of Tax Evasion Worth Over Rs 20 Crore; 'I Am A Law Abiding Citizen'
- News Bengaluru riots: NIA arrests SDPI member involved in hatching conspiracy
- Sports Taliban bans IPL 2021 telecast in Afghanistan; cites 'anti-Islamic' content like women spectators, dancing
- Lifestyle What Is Psychedelic Therapy? Benefits And Risks Of The Future Of Mental Health Treatment
- Finance 6 Best NRI Investment Options To Consider In 2021
- Education BHU Releases Entrance Exam Schedule 2021-22 For UG, PG Courses, Check Exam Dates Here
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
Yulu launches the DEX electric two-wheeler for short mile delivery of food, grocery, and medicine business in India. In the first phase, the company will be launching up to 10,000 Yulu DEX across Bangalore, Mumbai, and Delhi.
Yulu DEX specifications:
- Range: 60km per charge
- Battery: Lithium-Ion
- Max Speed: 25 Kmph
- Driving License not required
- Luggage carrying capacity: 12kg
The Yulu DEX has been specifically designed to provide a smooth riding experience and a goods carrier. The electric two-wheeler is expected to reduce the operating costs of delivery executives by almost 35 to 40 per cent.
Additionally, the Yulu DEX will also help reduce the pollution caused by the petrol-driven two-wheelers which are currently being used by delivery executives.
The company will be using its extensive network of Yulu Zones and charging stations called the Yulu Max to provide seamless service with zero downtime. This helps businesses to increase their earning potential and improve their economic well-being.
According to the company, "The Yulu DEX provides a sustainable and affordable delivery option that addresses the key challenges faced by gig economy workers; rising fuel prices, inability to buy their vehicles, and lack of driving license."
Yulu will provide an affordable, scalable, and sustainable delivery option for delivery services companies, which helps them meet their Environmental, Social, and Governance goals. This will also help provide employment opportunities to over 85 per cent of gig economy workers, to acute the shortage of delivery executives.
Mr Amit Gupta, Co-Founder - Yulu Bike, said, "In addition to our leadership position in people-mobility, we are excited to expand our services to "short mile delivery" of goods as well. With the boom in the online-to-offline economy, the number of gig workers in India has increased, but the majority of them don't have Driving-License nor can they afford their vehicles. Yulu Dex, a high-quality purpose-built electric vehicle will empower these gig economy workers by providing an affordable and safe electric vehicle."
Thoughts About The Yulu Dex Launched For Last-Mile Delivery
Yulu launched the DEX electric two-wheeler for the last-mile delivery businesses in India. The electric two-wheeler features a load-carrying capacity of 12kg, which will enable the delivery person to carry multiple packages in one trip.