- 3 hrs ago Ola To Invest USD 100M In Ola Futurefoundry: Over 200 Designers & Automotive Engineers To Be Employed
- 7 hrs ago Mahindra XUV700 Hits 14,000 Billings: Strong Demand Continues
- 9 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki Baleno Production Started: May Get 5-Star Safety Rating
- 11 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The Yamaha Aerox 155: Design, Powertrain & More
- News TN lifts curbs: Schools, colleges to reopen on Feb 1, night curfew, Sunday lockdown withdrawn
- Sports ISL: OFC vs HFC, Highlights: Hyderabad produce stellar second-half display to rally past Odisha 3-2
- Movies Mouni Roy & Suraj Nambiar Tie The Knot As Per Bengali Rituals, Actress Wears Sabyasachi Lehenga At Her Wedding
- Finance 3 Matrices Dividend Investors Should Also Consider Other Than High Yield
- Lifestyle A 7-Month-Old Bengaluru Baby Diagnosed With Rare Genetic Disorder BENTA Disease: All About The Condition
- Technology Redmi Could Bring Another Model Alongside Note 11S In India; Is It Redmi Note 11
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In Winter Of 2022
- Education SBI PO Main Result 2021 Declared, Steps To Download SBI PO Main 2021 Result On sbi.co.in
The upcoming Yezdi Roadking Adventure has been spotted totally undisguised ahead of its launch next year. The images obtained by Motorbeam seem to have captured the upcoming adventure bike from Yezdi at what appears to be a television commercial shoot somewhere near Pune, Maharashtra.
The Yezdi Roadking Adventure is based on the upcoming Roadking motorcycle. The new Roadking Adventure will go up against the Royal Enfield Himalayan in the Indian market and at first glance it looks quite similar to its main rival in terms of the overall look.
The Yezdi Roadking Adventure mule spotted here features a beak like front muguard that sits directly underneath the round headlamp unit. The headlight unit of the upcoming Roadking Adventure looks to be a split unit. The Roadking Adventure is expected to feature a full LED lighting setup.
Other features spotted include a large front windscreen, along with high-set handlebars and knuckle guards and what look like optional luggage rack and pannier boxes. Also seen are what appear to be a small jerrycan of fuel on either side of the petrol tank. The vertical stays for the jerrycans also do double duty as guards for the fuel tank.
The undiguised mule of the adventure motorcycle from Yezdi features a raised fully digital instrument console similar to what you see on rally bikes. The upcoming adventure motorcycle sports an upswept exhaust setup and a split seat design.
Also seen on the undisguised mule of the Yezdi Roadking dventure was a large metallic underbelly bash plate which loks to be quite a heav duty
The bike rides on spoked wheels that are clad in dual-purpose tyres. The front wheel measures in at 19 inches in diameter while the rear tyre is smaller at 17 inches.
Suspension duties on the Yezdi Roadking Adventure are handled by conventinal front forks up front and a mono shock at the rear. Braking duties are handle by disc brakes both fore and aft with BYBRE brake callipers. The brakes are assisted by what appears to be single channel anti-lock brakes (ABS).
Both the upcoming Yezdi Roadking Adventure and the Roadking on which it is based will draw power from the 334cc single-cylinder engine found on the Jawa Perak. Both Yezdi and Jawa along with BSA are owned by Classic Legends, which is an arm of the Mahindra goup.
The 334cc single cylinder, liquid cooled engine produces 30bhp and 32.74Nm of peak torque which is sent to the rear wheel via a six-speed manual gearbox.
The new Yezdi Roadking and Roadking Adventure along with the scrambler model will be based on a new architecture with a stronger rear subframe that will be capable of bearing higher loads. This gives the bikes a taller stance which along with the wide seats, centre-set footpegs and raised handlebars will make this Roadking Adventure a fairly comfortable bike to ride with riders sitting upright while on the go on the motorcycle.
Thoughts On the Yezdi Roadking Adventure
The Yezdi Roadking Adventure will see the Mahindra-owned brand go after the unchallenged Royal Enfield Himalayan. If the Roadking Adventure proves to be as good as it looks and Yezdi manages to keep the pricing aggressive, then Royal Enfield could have a real fight on its hands.