- 1 hr ago Hero Bikes & Scooters Price Hike Announced: New Prices Effective From July 2021
- 17 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 23 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 1 day ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- News Now reported in 85 countries, delta variant expected to become dominant lineage
- Technology Microsoft Windows 11 With Design Overhaul Releasing Today; Event Time, Livestream Details
- Finance 7th Pay Commission: Pensioners Can Now Get Pension Slip Via WhatsApp, SMS & Mail
- Movies Grahan Web Series Review: The Period Drama Tells An Emotional Tale Brimming From Chaos
- Sports WTC Final: Taylor, Southee and retiring Watling rejoice after World Test Championship win
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exams 2021 Likely To Be Conducted In 3rd Week Of July, Check Details
- Lifestyle Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Shows Flower Power In Her Stylish Dress, Pretty Palazzo Set And Lovely Saree
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Yamaha India has announced a temporary halt in production operation in the country. The company's facilities in Kanchipuram (Tamil Nadu) and Surajpur (Uttar Pradesh) will suspend their operation starting from May 15, 2021.
Manufacturing will be on halt till the end of this month. The step has been taken to support the government in its fight against Covid-19 and break the chain of Covid-19 transmission.
The employees working at the corporate office and area offices shall work from home to preserve business continuity while providing the best possible support to customers and business partners.
According to the statement issued by the company, it states "In the current scenario, the health and safety of its employees is the top priority for the company. Yamaha will continue to work closely with its dealers and suppliers to minimize the impact of this interruption and focus on optimisation of stock."
The company also said that it is fully committed to maintaining the health protocols issued by the government amidst the second wave of Coronavirus spread in the county. As a result, the company has updated the standard operating procedures to curb the spread and minimize contact.
Additionally, the company is also expediting vaccinations, regular sanitization at factory premises and workplaces, support to affected employees and their family members, and HR policies that ensure the well-being of all the employees.
The second wave of Covid-19 virus spread in the country is increasing at a rapid pace. As a result, automakers have decided to curb the spread by announcing non-prodcution days in the country.
There is a serious shortage of oxygen in the country. Most automakers have joined hands with various organizations to increase the production of oxygen and other medical equipment needed to treat the affected patients in the country.
As a result, of the ongoing Covid-19 situation in the country, the launch of the upcoming FZ-X could be delayed in the country. Ahead of its launch, the new Yamaha FZ-X has been spotted revealing its features and design — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Yamaha Temporarily Shuts Down Production Facilities In India
Yamaha is all set to experience non-prodcution days of over two weeks in the country. The decision has been made to help curb the ongoing Covid-19 virus spread in the country. This could affect the supply of vehicles to the demand in the country.