- 6 hrs ago 2022 Nissan GT-R Nismo Revealed: Features Aesthetic Changes and Performance Upgrades
- 9 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQB Electric SUV Revealed: Important Addition To Mercedes-Benz’s EV Lineup
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Running Operations In Pune Plant With Limited Staff: Details & More!
- 10 hrs ago Tata Cars Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Two Weeks Left To Grab These Offers!
- Technology Last Day Offers On Flipkart Carnival Sale April: Discount On Realme Smartphones
- Movies COVID-19 Vaccine For All Above 18: Kareena Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh, Swara & Others Laud Government’s Move
- Sports WTC final to go ahead as planned: ICC after Britain adds India to travel 'red list'
- Education UPSC EPFO Exam Postponed Due To Surge In COVID-19 Cases
- News PM Modi to meet COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers today as govt opens jabs for all above 18 years
- Finance What is Cheque Bounce?
- Lifestyle Bhediya Schedule Wrap: Kriti Sanon Has Our Attention With Her Knitted Pink Cardigan
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In April 2021
The Yamaha MT-15's prices have been hiked. Yamaha Motor India has increased prices of the MT-15 naked streetfighter in the Indian market. Prices of the Yamaha MT-15 have been hiked by Rs 1,000 across all colour variants.
The Yamaha MT-15 is one of the most unique motorcycles on sale in the Indian market. It is the only naked motorcycle in the 150cc segment to feature liquid-cooling. It is also the most powerful naked motorcycle in its segment. Adding to this is the fact that the Yamaha MT-15 stands out in terms of the extravagant yet simplistic design and styling.
The Yamaha MT-15 is available in just one variant and four colours and the prices differ based on the colour opted for by the buyer. Yamaha has now announced a price hike of Rs 1,000 across for all four colours of the MT-15. The new ex-showroom prices of the motorcycle range between Rs 1.41 lakh and Rs 1.45 lakh.
The Dark Matt Blue and Metallic Black shades are priced at Rs 1,40,900. The Ice Fluo-Vermilion colour option is priced at Rs 1,41,900 and the Customize option costs Rs 1,44,900. Yamaha hasn't updated the motorcycle's design and styling or performance.
The Yamaha MT-15 still comes with the same unique LED projector headlamp up front flanked by LED DRLs. The tank panels and radiator extensions lend it a muscular stance. The rear-end is a simple affair. The Yamaha MT-15 is powered by a liquid-cooled, 155cc, single cylinder engine with a maximum power output of 18.4bhp and a peak torque output of 14.1Nm.
A 6-speed gearbox drives the rear wheel via an assist and slipper clutch. Braking is taken care of by disc brakes at both ends, governed by a single-channel ABS. Suspension duties are handled by a telescopic fork up front and a monoshock at the rear.
|Yamaha MT15||New Price||Old Price||Difference|
|Dark Matte Blue||₹1,40,900||₹1,39,900||₹1,000|
Thoughts On Yamaha MT-15 Prices Being Hiked
The Yamaha MT-15 is not one of those motorcycles that does very well in terms of sales numbers. Buyers generally felt that the motorcycle was priced on the higher side, and thanks to this new price hike, this sentiment might only increase. However, Yamaha more than makes up for this with the excellent sales numbers of the Yamaha YZF-R15.