- 2 hrs ago KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- 2 hrs ago Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Across India: State-Wise Numbers!
- 16 hrs ago Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- 19 hrs ago Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- News PM to chair meeting to review COVID situation in Varanasi
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Rajeev Hanu Wins The ‘Golden Pass,’ Gains Advantage Of Having Immunity From Nominations
- Finance 7 Best MidCap Mutual Funds That Gave up to 60% Returns in 1 year
- Sports IPL 2021: Can't rely on just boundaries, rotating strike is crucial on slow tracks, says VVS Laxman
- Lifestyle Lakshmi Manchu Gives Us Two Stunning Saree Goals; Which One Will You Pick?
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
The Yamaha MT-15's prices have been hiked. Yamaha Motor India has increased prices of the MT-15 naked streetfighter in the Indian market. Prices of the Yamaha MT-15 have been hiked by Rs 1,000 across all colour variants.
The Yamaha MT-15 is one of the most unique motorcycles on sale in the Indian market. It is the only naked motorcycle in the 150cc segment to feature liquid-cooling. It is also the most powerful naked motorcycle in its segment. Adding to this is the fact that the Yamaha MT-15 stands out in terms of the extravagant yet simplistic design and styling.
The Yamaha MT-15 is available in just one variant and four colours and the prices differ based on the colour opted for by the buyer. Yamaha has now announced a price hike of Rs 1,000 across for all four colours of the MT-15. The new ex-showroom prices of the motorcycle range between Rs 1.41 lakh and Rs 1.45 lakh.
The Dark Matt Blue and Metallic Black shades are priced at Rs 1,40,900. The Ice Fluo-Vermilion colour option is priced at Rs 1,41,900 and the Customize option costs Rs 1,44,900. Yamaha hasn't updated the motorcycle's design and styling or performance.
The Yamaha MT-15 still comes with the same unique LED projector headlamp up front flanked by LED DRLs. The tank panels and radiator extensions lend it a muscular stance. The rear-end is a simple affair. The Yamaha MT-15 is powered by a liquid-cooled, 155cc, single cylinder engine with a maximum power output of 18.4bhp and a peak torque output of 14.1Nm.
A 6-speed gearbox drives the rear wheel via an assist and slipper clutch. Braking is taken care of by disc brakes at both ends, governed by a single-channel ABS. Suspension duties are handled by a telescopic fork up front and a monoshock at the rear.
|Yamaha MT15||New Price||Old Price||Difference|
|Dark Matte Blue||₹1,40,900||₹1,39,900||₹1,000|
Thoughts On Yamaha MT-15 Prices Being Hiked
The Yamaha MT-15 is not one of those motorcycles that does very well in terms of sales numbers. Buyers generally felt that the motorcycle was priced on the higher side, and thanks to this new price hike, this sentiment might only increase. However, Yamaha more than makes up for this with the excellent sales numbers of the Yamaha YZF-R15.