- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News US: Connecticut becomes the 19th state to legalise recreational marijuana law, with sales aimed for May 2022
- Movies Indian Idol 12: Javed Akhtar Is All Praise For Arunita Kanjilal's Performance, Says 'Lata Ji Ki Yaad Dila Di'
- Sports Chinese swimmer Sun Yang banned again, misses Tokyo Olympics
- Technology Samsung Networks Redefined Event Key Highlights
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, India Yamaha Motor (IYM) has extended its benefits related to service and warranty that were committed to the customers till 30th June 2021. This has been done due to the lockdown that has been imposed in the country and movement is restrictive.
However, the following services will be extended: free service, normal warranty, extended warranty and annual maintenance contract. All of the above-mentioned services expiring during the lockdown will be extended till 30th June 2021.
Recently, Yamaha India announced a temporary halt in production operation in the country. The company's facilities in Kanchipuram (Tamil Nadu) and Surajpur (Uttar Pradesh) will suspend their operation starting from May 15, 2021.
Manufacturing will be on halt till the end of this month. The step has been taken to support the government in its fight against Covid-19 and break the chain of Covid-19 transmission. The employees working at the corporate office and area offices shall work from home to preserve business continuity while providing the best possible support to customers and business partners.
Also, the Yamaha XSR 125 is the smallest bike in Yamaha's XSR line-up and was recently launched in Europe. The XSR family currently consists of four motorcycles, the XSR900, XSR700, XSR155 and the entry-level XSR125.
The XSR125 is based on the Yamaha MT-125 and R125. Mechanically, it uses the same liquid-cooled, four-valve 124cc single cylinder petrol engine with a 6-speed gearbox. The peak power and torque figures are also identical with 15bhp of power being produced at 10,000rpm and 11.5Nm of peak torque at 8,000rpm.
Thoughts About Yamaha India Extending Its Warranty & Service Period Due To Covid-19 Pandemic
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Indian is facing a huge crisis. The country is currently under lockdown and most of the businesses are either running on less staff or are shut down. Yamaha has announced the extension of the warranty and service period due to all its vehicles just like many other manufacturers.