- 6 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 1 lakh IoT Enabled Charging Stations In India
- 8 hrs ago Tata Motors Celebrates The 1 Lakh Unit Rollout Milestone Of Tata Altroz
- 13 hrs ago Toyota Yaris Discontinued In India; Toyota Belta Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Tata Punch Variants And Colour Options Leaked; Launch Likely To Be On October 4th
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK vs SRH: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible 11, Match prediction
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale: Discount Offers On Realme 8s 5G, Realme C21Y, Realme Narzo 30 5G, And More
- News UP relaxes Covid lockdown norms for functions at open spaces
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan: Gauri Says I Overact All The Time And I Do Not Even Look Good On Screen [Flashback]
- Finance Crisil Upgrades Bharti Airtel's Long-Term Rating to AA+; Short-Term Rating Reaffirmed
- Lifestyle 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
Yamaha launches the FZ25 MotoGP Edition in India at Rs 1.36 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new motorcycle will be a limited-edition model and will be available in India by end of July 2021. Bookings can be made online for a token amount of Rs 2,000.
The all-new FZ 25 MotoGP Edition gets Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP branding on the tank shrouds, the fuel tank and side panels. Additionally, the ENEOS and YAMALUBE are present on the fuel tank and headlamp, respectively.
As mentioned before, the MotoGP edition will be available in limited numbers. The company also plans to introduce the MotoGP edition on other scooters and motorcycles in its line-up.
Engine & Transmission
Apart from the racing team's decals over the black and blue paint scheme, the rest are of the special-edition motorcycle is the same as the standard FZ25 including the engine. The motorcycle is powered by a 249-cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine paired to a five-speed gearbox.
- Maxi power: 20.5bhp @ 8000rpm
- Peak torque: 20.1Nm @ 6000rpm
Features & Technology
As mentioned earlier, the F25 MotoGP Edition borrows all of its features and tech from the standard edition motorcycle. This includes:
- LED headlight with DRLs
- Engine cowl
- Negative LCD instrument cluster
- Side stand with engine cut-off
- LED tail-lamp
- Raised handlebar
- Muscular-looking exhaust
- Front: Telescopic fork
- Rear: 7-step adjustable mono-shock
- Front: 282mm disc
- Rear: 220mm disc
Wheels & Tyres:
- Front: 17-inch alloys with 100/80 tubeless tyre
- Rear: 17-inch alloys with 140/70 tubeless tyre
Mr Motofumi Shitara, Chairman of Yamaha Motor India Group of companies, said, "The spirit of The Call of the Blue is born from Yamaha's Racing DNA. This year our performance in MotoGP has been exceptional. Till now we are #1 in all three Standings - Team, Constructor and Rider. As a brand, our objective is to bring global racing excitement onto Indian roads and today, we are launching the FZ 25 Monster Energy Yamaha Moto GP Edition for Indian customers. Going forward, the company will continue to introduce more exciting products as a part of its brand commitment to India."
Thoughts About The Yamaha FZ25 MotoGP Edition Launched In India
Yamaha is looking to attract more buyers to the FZ25 by introducing a new limited-edition model. Because Yamaha is a successful MotoGP team, the Monster Energy livery will certainly turn heads and the exclusivity of being sold in limited numbers adds to the appeal of the motorcycle. The Yamaha FZ25 MotoGP Edition is just Rs 2,000 more than the standard model, which seems to be a fair ask.