- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 7 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 1 day ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 1 day ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Anusha Dandekar Confirms She Is Not Participating; Will Shamita Shetty Join The Show Instead?
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Sports Tokyo 2020: PM Modi speaks to Manpreet, coach Reid after Olympic bronze; lauds team's hard work
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Technology Xiaomi Independence Day Sale: Discounts And Offers You Can Get
- News Karnataka CM Basavaraj Bommai to allocate portfolios to Ministers on August 6
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
Yamaha launches the FZ-X in India at Rs 1.16 lakh, ex-showroom (starting price). The motorcycle features a host of new technologies and a retro-roadster design.
Bookings are open for the motorcycle. The company is also offering the first 200 customers a Yamaha G-Shock watch.
Varaints & Pricing
- FZ-X Standard: 1.16 lakh
- FZ-X Bluetooth: 1.19 lakh
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi). Deliveries is said to begin from this month.
- Matt Copper
- Matt Black
- Metallic Blue
The FZ-X features a retro-roadster look with round-shaped headlamps and a tear-drop fuel tank. The fuel tank has a black metal strip in the middle with no fairing because of its roadster design.
The FZ-X features an up-right riding geometry with a single-piece raised handlebar. The relaxed riding position is further complemented by a well-cushioned seat and normally-positioned footpegs, and good recess on the fuel tank to hold the rider's knee.
- Other design features:
- Blacked-out exhaust
- Ribbed single-piece seat
- Rear grab rails
- Blacked-out fenders
- Boomerang-shaped side-fairing
- Engine cowl
Features & Technology
The FZ-X comes with a host of new features including 'Yamaha Connect X' Bluetooth connectivity via the smartphone application. This provides SMS & incoming call alerts along with battery status, and much more. The application also provides Ranking against global Yamaha owners for riding.
- Other features:
- LED headlamps with integrated DRLs
- LED taillamp
- Full-digital instrument cluster
- Fuel-Consumption check via app
- Locate your bike via app
- Riding history via app
- Side-stand engine cut-off
- Single-channel ABS
- Block-pattern tyres
The FZ-X comes with the 149cc single-cylinder, air-cooled, fuel-injected engine paired to a five-speed gearbox as standard.
- Max power: 12bhp @ 7,250rpm
- Peak torque: 13.6Nm @ 5,500rpm
Frame, Suspension & Brakes
The FZ-X borrows all its mechanicals from the standard FZ model.
- Front: Telescopic fork
- Rear: Mono-shock adjustable for pre-load
- Front: 282mm disc brake
- Rear: 220mm disc brake
Wheels & Tyres
- Front: 17-inch alloy wheel with 100/80 section tyre
- Rear: 17-inch wheel with 140/60 section tyre
Thoughts About The Yamaha FZ-X Launched In India
Yamaha has announced a couple of new exciting products. This includes the newly launched Yamaha FZ-X. The new motorcycle features a retro-roaster look and comes loaded with the latest technology that appeals to segment buyers.