- 23 hrs ago Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- 24 hrs ago Royal Enfield Himalayan 411 On-Road Biased Model Design Leaked: Could It Be The Scram?
- 1 day ago Mahindra XUV700 Design Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Features Large Taillamps & Other Details
- 1 day ago Yulu Dex Launched For Last-Mile Delivery: 10,000 Units To Be Deployed In Bangalore, Pune & Delhi
- News Despite flooding, India's rainfall ends below normal in July
- Sports Boxers' rhythm affected by COVID lockdown, will focus on mental strength: BFI President on mixed bag in Tokyo
- Finance PSU Banks Raise A Record Rs 58,700 Crore From Markets In FY'21
- Movies Raj Surani Signs Pawandeep Rajan, Arunita Kanjilal And Shanmukhapriya For 20 Songs
- Lifestyle On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- Technology Micromax In 2b Contest Alert: Answer Questions To Win Free Smartphone
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Yamaha launched the FZ-X in India. The company has now listed a couple of accessories for the new motorcycle on the website with prices.
Customers can now order accessories by selecting the dealership and complete payment online. They will then have to visit the selected dealership to collect the purchased products.
FZ-X Accessories Price List
Official accessories include Chrome-finished mirrors, rear footrest, seat cover, tank pad, LED flasher, engine guard and bike cover.
|Chrome Rearview mirrors||₹800|
|LED indicators||₹1490 (Set of 2 pcs)|
Chrome mirrors, seat covers and LED turn-signal indicators add to the looks of the motorcycle. While the rear footrest, tank pad, engine guard and bike cover are functional upgrades to the FZ-X.
Regarding the new motorcycle, FZ-X is the brand's newest 150cc motorcycle offering in India and is available in two variants: Standard and Bluetooth enabled model. The FZ-X retails at a starting price of Rs 1.16 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The FZ-X comes with the 149cc single-cylinder, air-cooled, fuel-injected engine paired to a five-speed gearbox as standard. It produces a maximum of 12bhp at 7,250rpm and a peak torque of 13.6Nm at 5,500rpm.
Yamaha has given the new motorcycle a neo-retro look with a round-shaped headlamp, oval-shaped LED taillamp and a tear-drop fuel tank; among others. The top variant of the motorcycle also features Yamaha Connect X Bluetooth connectivity — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Yamaha FZ-X Accessories
Yamaha aims to offer an enhanced ownership experience by offering a host of accessories right from the factory. The list includes a couple of add-ons that enhances the FZ-X's looks, while others add to the functionality of the motorcycle. The FZ-X rivals the likes of Bajaj Pulsar 150 and the Suzuki Gixxer in India.