- 10 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 15 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 16 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Lifestyle Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: What to look out for on July 25
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Yamaha launched the FZ-X in India. The company has now listed a couple of accessories for the new motorcycle on the website with prices.
Customers can now order accessories by selecting the dealership and complete payment online. They will then have to visit the selected dealership to collect the purchased products.
FZ-X Accessories Price List
Official accessories include Chrome-finished mirrors, rear footrest, seat cover, tank pad, LED flasher, engine guard and bike cover.
|Chrome Rearview mirrors||₹800|
|LED indicators||₹1490 (Set of 2 pcs)|
Chrome mirrors, seat covers and LED turn-signal indicators add to the looks of the motorcycle. While the rear footrest, tank pad, engine guard and bike cover are functional upgrades to the FZ-X.
Regarding the new motorcycle, FZ-X is the brand's newest 150cc motorcycle offering in India and is available in two variants: Standard and Bluetooth enabled model. The FZ-X retails at a starting price of Rs 1.16 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The FZ-X comes with the 149cc single-cylinder, air-cooled, fuel-injected engine paired to a five-speed gearbox as standard. It produces a maximum of 12bhp at 7,250rpm and a peak torque of 13.6Nm at 5,500rpm.
Yamaha has given the new motorcycle a neo-retro look with a round-shaped headlamp, oval-shaped LED taillamp and a tear-drop fuel tank; among others. The top variant of the motorcycle also features Yamaha Connect X Bluetooth connectivity — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Yamaha FZ-X Accessories
Yamaha aims to offer an enhanced ownership experience by offering a host of accessories right from the factory. The list includes a couple of add-ons that enhances the FZ-X's looks, while others add to the functionality of the motorcycle. The FZ-X rivals the likes of Bajaj Pulsar 150 and the Suzuki Gixxer in India.