- 45 min ago New Kia Cars Finance Offers Announced In India In July 2021: Partners With ICICI & Yes Banks
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta Price Increase Announced: 2 Percent Price Hike Effective From August
- 19 hrs ago Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- 20 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- Lifestyle Richa Chadha Flaunts Two Cool Outfits; Which Attire Did You Like More?
- News What is Covid breakthrough infections? Are the unvaccinated putting fully vaccinated people at risk?
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2 5G Smartphones Best Protection Cases To Buy In India
- Movies Bell Bottom Release Date Announced, Akshay Kumar's Espionage Thriller To Hit Big-Screens On August 19
- Finance Fertiliser Stocks Gain In Today's Trade: Here's Why
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2021: Punjab Board 12th Result 2021 Link And Marksheet Download
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka: Yuzvendra Chahal, Gowtham Covid-19 positive; Shaw, Suyakumar allowed to fly to England
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Yamaha launched the FZ-X in India. The company has now listed a couple of accessories for the new motorcycle on the website with prices.
Customers can now order accessories by selecting the dealership and complete payment online. They will then have to visit the selected dealership to collect the purchased products.
FZ-X Accessories Price List
Official accessories include Chrome-finished mirrors, rear footrest, seat cover, tank pad, LED flasher, engine guard and bike cover.
|Chrome Rearview mirrors||₹800|
|LED indicators||₹1490 (Set of 2 pcs)|
Chrome mirrors, seat covers and LED turn-signal indicators add to the looks of the motorcycle. While the rear footrest, tank pad, engine guard and bike cover are functional upgrades to the FZ-X.
Regarding the new motorcycle, FZ-X is the brand's newest 150cc motorcycle offering in India and is available in two variants: Standard and Bluetooth enabled model. The FZ-X retails at a starting price of Rs 1.16 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The FZ-X comes with the 149cc single-cylinder, air-cooled, fuel-injected engine paired to a five-speed gearbox as standard. It produces a maximum of 12bhp at 7,250rpm and a peak torque of 13.6Nm at 5,500rpm.
Yamaha has given the new motorcycle a neo-retro look with a round-shaped headlamp, oval-shaped LED taillamp and a tear-drop fuel tank; among others. The top variant of the motorcycle also features Yamaha Connect X Bluetooth connectivity — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Yamaha FZ-X Accessories
Yamaha aims to offer an enhanced ownership experience by offering a host of accessories right from the factory. The list includes a couple of add-ons that enhances the FZ-X's looks, while others add to the functionality of the motorcycle. The FZ-X rivals the likes of Bajaj Pulsar 150 and the Suzuki Gixxer in India.