- 2 hrs ago Kawasaki Bike Prices Hiked For The Third Time This Year: Model-Wise New Vs Old Price List
- 3 hrs ago Bugatti Divo Production Ends — 40th Unit Of The Hypercar Rolls Off The Production Line
- 4 hrs ago Honda Amaze Facelift India Launch On August 17: Expected Price, Changes, New Features & More
- 18 hrs ago Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Dip: Should You Buy?
- Movies Splitsvilla 13: Jay’s Vicky Donor Act To Aarushi’s Running Skills, Funny Moments From The Latest Episode
- Technology Oppo Watch 2 Renders Leaked: Looks A Lot Like Its Predecessor
- Sports WWE Friday Night Smackdown results, recap and highlights: July 23, 2021
- News Bank holiday 2021: Banks to remain shut on these days , know the dates
- Education Want To Become A Tattoo Artist? Check Out Skills Required And Career Opportunities
- Lifestyle Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
Yamaha launched the FZ-X in India. The company has now listed a couple of accessories for the new motorcycle on the website with prices.
Customers can now order accessories by selecting the dealership and complete payment online. They will then have to visit the selected dealership to collect the purchased products.
FZ-X Accessories Price List
Official accessories include Chrome-finished mirrors, rear footrest, seat cover, tank pad, LED flasher, engine guard and bike cover.
|Chrome Rearview mirrors||₹800|
|LED indicators||₹1490 (Set of 2 pcs)|
Chrome mirrors, seat covers and LED turn-signal indicators add to the looks of the motorcycle. While the rear footrest, tank pad, engine guard and bike cover are functional upgrades to the FZ-X.
Regarding the new motorcycle, FZ-X is the brand's newest 150cc motorcycle offering in India and is available in two variants: Standard and Bluetooth enabled model. The FZ-X retails at a starting price of Rs 1.16 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The FZ-X comes with the 149cc single-cylinder, air-cooled, fuel-injected engine paired to a five-speed gearbox as standard. It produces a maximum of 12bhp at 7,250rpm and a peak torque of 13.6Nm at 5,500rpm.
Yamaha has given the new motorcycle a neo-retro look with a round-shaped headlamp, oval-shaped LED taillamp and a tear-drop fuel tank; among others. The top variant of the motorcycle also features Yamaha Connect X Bluetooth connectivity — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Yamaha FZ-X Accessories
Yamaha aims to offer an enhanced ownership experience by offering a host of accessories right from the factory. The list includes a couple of add-ons that enhances the FZ-X's looks, while others add to the functionality of the motorcycle. The FZ-X rivals the likes of Bajaj Pulsar 150 and the Suzuki Gixxer in India.