- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 8 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 1 day ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 1 day ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Sports Eurosport India brings John Abraham on board as MotoGP Brand Ambassador
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: BB Fulfils Vaishnavi Gowda’s Wish, Actress Receives Sweet Audio Message From Her Mother
- News Assam govt withdraws Mizoram travel advisory; To work towards border peace
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Technology Xiaomi Independence Day Sale: Discounts And Offers You Can Get
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
Yamaha launched the FZ-X in India. The company has now listed a couple of accessories for the new motorcycle on the website with prices.
Customers can now order accessories by selecting the dealership and complete payment online. They will then have to visit the selected dealership to collect the purchased products.
FZ-X Accessories Price List
Official accessories include Chrome-finished mirrors, rear footrest, seat cover, tank pad, LED flasher, engine guard and bike cover.
|Chrome Rearview mirrors||₹800|
|LED indicators||₹1490 (Set of 2 pcs)|
Chrome mirrors, seat covers and LED turn-signal indicators add to the looks of the motorcycle. While the rear footrest, tank pad, engine guard and bike cover are functional upgrades to the FZ-X.
Regarding the new motorcycle, FZ-X is the brand's newest 150cc motorcycle offering in India and is available in two variants: Standard and Bluetooth enabled model. The FZ-X retails at a starting price of Rs 1.16 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The FZ-X comes with the 149cc single-cylinder, air-cooled, fuel-injected engine paired to a five-speed gearbox as standard. It produces a maximum of 12bhp at 7,250rpm and a peak torque of 13.6Nm at 5,500rpm.
Yamaha has given the new motorcycle a neo-retro look with a round-shaped headlamp, oval-shaped LED taillamp and a tear-drop fuel tank; among others. The top variant of the motorcycle also features Yamaha Connect X Bluetooth connectivity — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Yamaha FZ-X Accessories
Yamaha aims to offer an enhanced ownership experience by offering a host of accessories right from the factory. The list includes a couple of add-ons that enhances the FZ-X's looks, while others add to the functionality of the motorcycle. The FZ-X rivals the likes of Bajaj Pulsar 150 and the Suzuki Gixxer in India.